2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that cracked me up when JB said they shouldn't use dogs in these types of cases? HUH?????

Next JB will say they should not use the police in these types of cases. Who needs them, they are always chasing after the wrong leads and working hard to frame innocent people.

The only thing JB left out was the one armed man who was seen walking on Hopespring

ICA hates her parents, if she is going down, they are going down with her.

Is he really that smart? :innocent:

No, but CM is....this nasty, dirty opening statement by the DT has CM written all over it...notice how he (CM) sits all shrunken down, like "don't look at me...I didn't say the P-word, Jose did." I believe CM thought all this up and just got JB to say it...you know JB just had to do opening statement!

I cannot imagine why Roy Kronk would MOVE the body if all he was interested in was the reward. If he knew where the body was, why would he have to move it to claim the reward?

I mean, am I missing something, because "he moved the body to get the reward" may be one of the most stupid theories I have ever heard.

Exactly! It would not matter where he found Caylee's body in regards to any reward being offered. This scenario is totally without merit.

There were soooo many low points today, but for me, one of the lowest was using George's suicide attempt the way that they did.

I sincerely hope that he is getting some type of counseling for this mess. I would hate for him to try that again.

So if the drowning accident never happened (which I believe), George now KNOWS that Casey killed Caylee because she just admitted that she made the Zanny kidnapping story up. Right?

Respectfully BBM

Even though I found myself feeling sorry for George today, I do not believe he did it for Caylee. I believe he did it to save his own reputation. Nevertheless, at least he didn't take the fall for ICA. For that, I am very grateful.

JMHO

yeah, me too. At this point I don't care what his motivation is just as long as he tells the truth

Was it fact or rumor that KC left her purse in car hoping for car to get stolen when she dumped it at amscot? Does anyone think she parked there had the trash in there so she could dump Caylee and the trash would be her cover if she was seen. Just didn't happen at this point.
Her purse was not in the car. A bag that she carried for her fake job was left in there, and in it were some papers, folder I think with Amy H.'s resume, or was it Casey's resume? One of those. Her purse was always with HER. I personally think she pulled by the dumpster hoping if anyone smelled anything they would think it was the dumpster. Caylee was already in the woods by then.

Didn't JB say that ICA was so stupid that she dumped Caylee's body right beside the road....yet, is clever enough to fool the FBI?? Did Kronk find Caylee before she was reported missing and still decided to hide her body?? HUH???

JB thinks it sounds credible that George is holding his dead grand daughter in his arms and is yelling at Casey that her "mother is never going to forgive her"? Really? This is supposed to be your first thought when you have just discovered your dead grand daughter?

Yah, JB, anyone would believe that. "your mother is never going to forgive you." <eye roll> Does JB really believe that? He looks like an idiot.

jmo

Yup. Another crazy Casey story.

So, JB NEVER really answered the "31 days" that he said he would clear up in the first minute. So she drowned in a pool, why not report it? Why party on?

It was said today that George met with the SA. They went over how they were to question him. If I am recalling correctly the SA also showed GA something from the psychologists reports. Could it have been they did diagnose her as a sociopath and what destruction they can cause? Maybe the family understands now and does not want to be dragged down by KC. Something to ponder!

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall of that one hour meeting George had with Jeff A. Curious as to how Jeff approached it with GA and if GA was equally amiable with Jeff at the meeting as he was in court today.

JA was very gentle with him. I'm hoping GA and even CA have seen the light so to speak. I imagine together with the A's attorney, the SA's made them see what was heading for them, and possibly indicated that they didn't believe it and would try to keep things on track.

The SA's are parents. I hope they communicated how difficult it must be for the A's - not wanting to help put their daughter away, or get her the needle. But I hope they communicated to the A's that she needs to be punished for what she did - and for what she is trying to do to them.

GA has always been right on the border - he and ICA have always had a contentious relationship. CA - another story. Epic denial and guilt for being an enabler.

I was glad to see JA be gentle.

Didn't JB say that ICA was so stupid that she dumped Caylee's body right beside the road....yet, is clever enough to fool the FBI?? Did Kronk find Caylee before she was reported missing and still decided to hide her body?? HUH???

What does he mean she fooled the FBI? When was that? I know she lied to them just like everyone else but when were they fooled?

JB's BIG MOMENT shrunk like a limp..........

He is the laughing stock of the profession.......and the "court of public opinion".

Every statement......was contradicted by......his own words.

There is no chance in hell that if what was presented today in JB's opening was true...he wouldn't have pled out to something like improper disposal of a body long ago.

This is a farce.

Yes he did, and I am still trying to figure out what he meant.

To my knowledge, Casey didn't fool anyone of real authority, which is why she's sitting in trial right now..:waitasec:

That beth karas sounds like a <modsnip> too. Whats wrong with these talking heads? She always wants murderers walking the streets.

JB's BIG MOMENT shrunk like a limp..........

He is the laughing stock of the profession.......and the "court of public opinion".

Every statement......was contradicted by......his own words.

There is no chance in hell that if what was presented today in JB's opening was true...he wouldn't have pled out to something like improper disposal of a body long ago.

This is a farce.

RBBM... and I sure hope the juror whose mother is a lawyer realizes this, and brings it to everyone's attention during deliberations.

Think of all the people who sent money to find Caylee,took their vacations,their own gas money,the tens of thousands of dollars spent by TES to look for Caylee.The Harassment of the searchers by the DT.........
For JB to get up there and state "Caylee Marie was never missing.She drowned....."

I wanted to slap him silly.If CA goes along with the DT ,I hope she is arrested for fraud in connection with the Caylee Foundation.

If GA was yelling at ICA that CA wont forgive her and she will go to jail for child neglect, why is it GA that according to JB to dispose of the body? huh?

There is absolutely no possible way to find anything that JB said today credible or logical. IMO the only thing he did is seal ICA's fate by creating completely unreasonable doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela