2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hardly think about what Nancy Grace is going to have to say tonight! My oh my oh my!!!!

:crazy: Is my cable going crazy.......or are the TH lawyers on Vinnie's show all raving about what an awesome job Baez did today??!!

Huh???

I'll be at the Twins game tomorrow. Hoping our new Target Field has got wireless, cuz I'm sneaking my ITouch along to follow the trial. I'll hide it in my Peanuts & Cracker Jacks and hope hubby doesn't notice.

When George was asked by JA,about meeting Cindy ,George sounded like a happily married man reminiscing about the love of his life. If Cindy turns on him for ICA I will buy my first voodoo doll.

I felt that too. I bet most troubles in their marriage were due to the monster of a daughter they had living among them.

Well Jury chair #4 will now be empty for awhile, gotta go back to hotel with others. Haha.. See ya later.

If an accident occurred and GA got rid of the body how do they expect to explain Caylee being in ICA's car dead? GA put her in the yard first but ICA borrowed the shovel on the 18th. and GA stored Caylee in Casey's trunk then dumped that way? Are you freakin kidding me? He's a former cop too.

I just have to comment about this....all this ladder insinuations (on Vinnie right now) is driving me crazy..Yep they may have found the ladder close to the pool "After the fact"..after all Caylee was NOT at the house, nor has she been for 31 dayz...Insinuating all the ca$$olla about this ladder is just crazy?...Geesh..

DT is just throwing everybody BUT Casey under the proverbial bus..and HOPE some juror can hang onto it :banghead:..Then sexual abuse??? Yikes..She was outside of the house..so why would she ever live there??..She knows full well about "Social Support" for single mom's///

Im sorry, Casey's parents was her (ICA) ticket to ride..she was supported, had builtin babysitters..yet could run around and socialize to her hearts content!!...

Talking Heads are actually giving Kudo's to JB for his "brilliance"..Geesh!!:crazy:

Could someone help me out here? Did I miss a huge chunk of JB's opening statement?

Exactly how did RK get Caylee's body? If he found it, why would he hold onto it for months before placing it on Hopespring Dr? Why would he feel that he would not get a reward for finding her body in the first place? Did he hope that the reward would go up?

I just don't see the connection at all. It made no sense to me.

Also exactly why did JB say that GA found the body and then covered up her death after yelling at KC that it was her fault? What did I miss?

I guess I just tuned JB out after the first few minutes or maybe it was the p word when I tuned him out. Not that I have anything against cussing, I do it all the time, but there would have been better ways to say that. Besides the story started making no sense by that time.

I don't think you missed any explanation, unless I did, too. This was just another 'things get fuzzy and five months later a skull rolls out of a bag in the woods, take our word for it, OK?'

It looks like the defense is reaching for excusable homicide. But look at subsection 1 -- it requires ordinary caution. Leaving a 2 year old unattended for even a moment where there is a swimming pool nearby is by definition not using ordinary caution unless the caretaker has made certain that pool is locked and the ladder is not available.

EXCUSABLE HOMICIDE § 782.03, Fla.Stat. The killing of a human being is excusable, and therefore lawful, under any one of the following three circumstances:

1. When the killing is committed by accident and misfortune in doing any lawful act by lawful means with usual ordinary caution and without any unlawful intent, or

2. When the killing occurs by accident and misfortune in the heat of passion, upon any sudden and sufficient provocation, or

3. When the killing is committed by accident and misfortune resulting from a sudden combat, if a dangerous weapon is not used and the killing is not done in a cruel or unusual manner.

For anyone that missed it,look at JA's face when JB is telling the jury that Caylee drowned.
Good stuff.Wish I had a screenshot....SOTS? Anybody?

traildayone16.jpg

Does anyone know if GA&CA left court together or separately?

:lol:

HLN is talking about whether or not Casey will take the stand. Judge Alex says "No attorney in his right mind would put her on the stand" :lol:

It looks like the defense is reaching for excusable homicide. But look at subsection 1 -- it requires ordinary caution. Leaving a 2 year old unattended for even a moment where there is a swimming pool nearby is by definition not using ordinary caution unless the caretaker has made certain that pool is locked and the ladder is not available.

EXCUSABLE HOMICIDE § 782.03, Fla.Stat. The killing of a human being is excusable, and therefore lawful, under any one of the following three circumstances:

1. When the killing is committed by accident and misfortune in doing any lawful act by lawful means with usual ordinary caution and without any unlawful intent, or

2. When the killing occurs by accident and misfortune in the heat of passion, upon any sudden and sufficient provocation, or

3. When the killing is committed by accident and misfortune resulting from a sudden combat, if a dangerous weapon is not used and the killing is not done in a cruel or unusual manner.

How did the ladder get there anyway? Caylee couldn't lift that.

Do we know if Casey was receiving aid for dependent children and food stamps?

I just have to comment about this....all this ladder insinuations (on Vinnie right now) is driving me crazy..Yep they may have found the ladder close to the pool "After the fact"..after all Caylee was NOT at the house, nor has she been for 31 dayz...Insinuating all the ca$$olla about this ladder is just crazy?...Geesh..

DT is just throwing everybody BUT Casey under the proverbial bus..and HOPE some juror can hang onto it :banghead:..Then sexual abuse??? Yikes..She was outside of the house..so why would she ever live there??..She knows full well about "Social Support" for single mom's///

Im sorry, Casey's parents was her (ICA) ticket to ride..she was supported, had builtin babysitters..yet could run around and socialize to her hearts content!!...

Talking Heads are actually giving Kudo's to JB for his "brilliance"..Geesh!!:crazy:

I'm watching WKMG with Mark NeJames and Tony Piptone - and that is sure not what I am hearing at this end. Lots of bombing bombshells however...:great:

If this whole shebang today was about making the jury hate GA ,more than ICA, I think they tried and failed, what is next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333