2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey anthony needs to replace ((with her fictitious income and stolen checks)) all of my adult beverages.

Her defense is lacking and the only thing to get thru the lies (and additional lies she is trying to get JB to represent) require additional adult beverages.

Casey has FLOOOOOORED me today.. better yet I feel so embarressed for the whole defense team that they seem to buy this...

Cindy with her hammer set aside: they were THERE for CAYLEE today... GA did a remarkable job considering what he just heard in opening defense statements... the poor hardworking fella!

I hope ICA has a very sleepless night in JAIL... and returns again tomorrow to get more nails pounded home in her coffin of guilt. At the LEAST Caylee deserved enough of her to be recovered to fill a coffin.. instead her only real mother figure... cindy.. seems to be clutching a teddy in court that could contain her ashes from her bones found scattered.

PATHETIC.

and this sex abuse crap... it is just that.. crap.... anything this pathological liar could grab onto she did.. and this is exactly why the defense is so scattered and without direction and blaming everyone including the dumpster at amscott.

I pray tonight for the only people who loved, clothed, housed, adored Caylee.. that is her grandparents (I can set the hammer aside for the moment.. they were just trying to protect their own I think)

Well Jury chair #4 will now be empty for awhile, gotta go back to hotel with others. Haha.. See ya later.
OMG DON"T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT!!!!

<yes, yelling! And giving myself a timeout before I blow>

If an accident occurred and GA got rid of the body how do they expect to explain Caylee being in ICA's car dead? GA put her in the yard first but ICA borrowed the shovel on the 18th. and GA stored Caylee in Casey's trunk then dumped that way? Are you freakin kidding me? He's a former cop too.

I guess the dead body in the trunk was just a coincidence. :waitasec:

I have followed beautiful Caylee's cased since "day 31" and JB had me so confused! lol I mean, really? The jury could easily follow along with LDB, I'm sure. JB...well not so much. That was the most pathetic thing I have ever witnessed.

Interesting day. The SA`s opening statement, ICA`s reactions, the defense strategy based on Caseys vicious lies about her father have me convinced she is a narcissistic, manipulative sociopath and that she commited first degree murder.

It is evil that Casey is portrayed as the victim of abuse, of incompetent Le.

moo

I don`t know how I can take it if she walkes free.

OK guys, poll please. Who is more credible ICA or George?

None of the above :truce:

I don't think GA had anything to do with Caylee's death,but he does embellish .
Makes my hinky meter go off.
IMO he started the stories to HELP ICA. They are being used against him. For anyone who wasn't sure she was a sociopath ,here ya go.

IMO, as shocking as it sounded:

JB did not say she had her father's blank in her mouth

JB said she could have

That's semantics. He's saying a "for instance" in my interpretation, not that it happened.

I think JB was making an attempt, a poor one, at sarcasm...as in, she is so dumb she dumped the body right beside the road, and yet has been able to fool anyone and everyone involved for all this time...

I think.

But the mind of Baez IS pretty much GREEK to me...so I could be mistaken. haha

I agree! The only one KC fooled is JB

i missed what the talking head just said that could cause a mistrial.
Anyone catch it?

JB said she could have

That's semantics. He's saying a "for instance" in my interpretation, not that it happened.

What about the part about ICA going to school as a 13 year old?

:lol:

Judge Alex on HLN is cracking me up! :laughcry:

They were talking about why this defense NOW? Judge Alex is laughing, and saying "Because it took them all these years to think it up"

JB said she could have

it got everyone's attention and got the bus rolling.. whomever's PE&IS he was talking about in whomever's mouth before school as an 8 year old..

what a LOW MOVE!

(((((((((((((((((nurse attempts for the fifth time to use brain bleach)))))))))))))

When George was asked by JA,about meeting Cindy ,George sounded like a happily married man reminiscing about the love of his life. If Cindy turns on him for ICA I will buy my first voodoo doll.

MissJames I think there might be a high probability that Cindy will go along with the DT theory. Perhaps she might surprise us all, much like George did today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3