2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh UH - Adult Beverages please!!!!!:great:

Please save me a couple - and thank you my beloved WSers! I must take my poor neglected pups up, but I sure needed your support today!!!

-----------
Please have one for me!! I cant drink because of meds. God Bless George! I always thought he'd come thru for Caylee. Our Angel is smiling at JoJo....

Wow! Just Wow! Hey Jose, the next time you plan on throwing the defendant's father under the bus, make sure he isn't the first witness for the prosecution! :great:

I am still sooooooooooooooo confused as to how Roy Kronk got Caylee's body away from GA and ICA.

Yes, skipped over that part, didn't they? I can only imagine that the DT still has that bit of the story in the oven, so to speak.
What a day. I am amazed. It does occur to me that the only defense that could be remotely plausible for Ms Anthony would be a crazy, over-the-top convolution designed to baffle rather than to dazzle. In this regard, Baez and Co. get a shiny gold star today.

I LOVE the way Jane Velez Mitchell is absolutely praising George for the job he did on the stand.

I don't know how anyone could believe this was an accident after listening to defenses opening statements???? Roy Kronk moved the body? George witnessed Caylee's death and covered it up?

no wonder the defense didn't want the grandparents in the courtroom watching ... so sick and so sad.. they wanted to blindside them with this PE*IS in the mouth crap!

I didn't see the trial this morning. . . but did this afternoon I did. Oh my G**! I'm a total basket case at this moment. HOW did everyone listen to this without going crazy?! WE know the evidence but the jury doesn't yet, what if someone buys this crap. Sorry.. Someone calm me down. Oh my G**!

Teresa

I hate to say this because it may be giving JB too much credit. I think he led the A's to believe they were helping their daughter by telling them to do certain things. All the while knowing he was going to use these things against them in trial to add color to the picture he wanted to paint. :waitasec:

I totally agree! He simply used them.

Anyone watching Mark Nejames? He is saying that the only bombshell today is that the defense bombed... (paraphrased)

Where can I find Mark Nejames? I'm watching HLN....is he on there?

Thanks!

Nejame said the SA was masterful in their decision to put GA on the stand first. JB"s inexperience showed.

George said he was hurt by the lies. I believe.

Those with more experience...so did the defense know that GA was going testify for the prosecution. Do they know he was going to deny the sexual abuse, etc. I think they probably did, but it seems like if they did, why would they put the blame mostly on GA? You think they would try another defense that didn't involve GA.

I am still sooooooooooooooo confused as to how Roy Kronk got Caylee's body away from GA and ICA.
So is JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really waiting with baited breath (not really) to hear him 'xplain that lil tidbit.

The defense has put themselves in a precarious position, imo. They have shown the lying underbelly of their client; they have admitted that she knew Caylee was dead yet chose to lie to law enforcement about it.

The have done exactly what the many talking heads warned them not to do: they tried to promise to deliver a bombshell of surprises that was shot down with the first witness.

All they have managed so far to do is paint their client a darker shade of black.

Keep right on a goin', Jose! :cheerful:

Wonder if Cindy will try to say that George did sexually abuse Casey.

I think she would, but that would implicate her by making it seem she knew about it and did nothing, so I'm going with 'no'.

When George was asked by JA,about meeting Cindy ,George sounded like a happily married man reminiscing about the love of his life. If Cindy turns on him for ICA I will buy my first voodoo doll.

The State's opening was brilliant...the way a trial should proceed...Baez's opening is just a continuation of the cr*p the defense has been spewing for 3 years.

JVM please say GA stood up for Caylee instead of saying he stood up against his daughter. He deserves to have it stated this way since it has to be hard. Does anyone know who the guy was with CAsey in court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member