2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA was in the delivery room? Oh I did NOT let my dad in there.

I think Ashton needs to allow GA to show emotion and not cut him off.

Oh good for him. Saying he was embarassed also at being there for the birth. I don't think he's going to roll over and agree with the DT.

George talking about being embarassed in the delivery room. Some things you just don't want to see.

Hmm ICA who was molested, allowed him in the delivery room. He said it was somewhat embarrassing.

He's not upholding the part of the story that he and CA were unhappy about the pregnancy.

I am recalling an LE interview when he claimed he WAS happy about the pregnancy....explanation about who father may have been, etc.....in fact, his words today almost sound like he memorized that statement....

I think it was very smart for the SA to put GA up first after hearing from JB his emotions are raw I'm sure and very upset. more likely to tell the truth than to go home and have a chance to be corrupted by anyone. Get him up there while he is upset.

JB gave such a stupid remark about GA's reaction to Caylee drowning, in a moment like this finding a toddler you would NOT say this, no way, you would start yelling help, you would say OMG but not look what you did,what will your Mom say?

I live on the west coast and "In Session" has not shown Baez's opening....after reading here, I don't know if I can watch it. Watching GA right now.

He's not falling for the abuse claims. No way with that last answer.

George: "Cindy, Casey and I were all at home. Casey had started to become ill, showing possible labor signs. It made us think ok, maybe something is going on and we need to look into. So, we took her up to the hospital and in a few short hours, the dr was called in and helped her bring Caylee into the world".

JA: "Were you in the delivery room or outside?"

George: "I was in the delivery room. I was there when my 2 children were born, and for Caylee. It was an experience that is hard to put into words how elated I was."

George says about being in the delivery room that he was a little embarrassed because "there are some things about your child, things you don't want to see" (paraphrasing)

Now I think he might not plead the fifth after all, but deny abuse.

I simply cannot help it, I am bawling, sick to my stomach and feel so incredibly awful for GA right now!

I have been sick since Baez dropped the 8 year old comment. It sent me into
a complete tizzy. I so hope George wiggles out from under the bus and lets
ICA have it. I feel like I need to resort all of my feelings about this case.

Boy, do I feel for the jurors.

I am trying to shelve books right now but finding it hard to concentrate after this spectacle. In all seriousness- all I can think of right now is that Golden Ear Ring song....

Ok let me get this straight! He is embarrassed to be in the delivery room while Caylee was being born but he was ok with sexually abusing Casey when she was eight years old?

George: Re the father of Caylee: i wanted to know, cause it takes 2 to make this child...meet him, his obligation...a name was brought up; last name was Baker...but was also seeing another guy at Universal named Jesse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns