2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - GA now says that he wanted to know the father of the baby. Implying the baby's father had the right to be in the baby's life. Baloney.

There was a name brought up that KC said who could be the father by the name of Baker and then she mentioned Jesse.

I read this forum all of time, but I never post. You are not going to like this post, but I felt I had to write it so you could see what the prosecuter may be up against. I have followed the case on here and the media since the beginning. My opinion was that Casey was guilty.

I think that Jose Baez did an excellent job. I thought his defense was brilliant.. What other defense could he present? I know you will all not like this, but I think the prosecuter is going to have a rough time getting a first degree murder conviction at all. I have gone from being sure she was guilty to having a lot of reasonable doubt. I can believe the defense story. Sorry.

It's just a nonsense story stretched around to fit the facts of the case. It's creative for them to come up with it, but it's unrealistically complex and ridden with improbable coincidences imo. Simplest explanation is the truth.

I have been sick since Baez dropped the 8 year old comment. It sent me into
a complete tizzy. I so hope George wiggles out from under the bus and lets
ICA have it. I feel like I need to resort all of my feelings about this case.

Boy, do I feel for the jurors.

ITA. I am a sexual abuse survivor and am so incredibly disgusted with ICA.

George being in the delivery room and his words just creeped me out.

Me too. He was trying too hard to say something that would distance himself from being anywhere near his daughter in a physically intimate situation like that. Ick.

GA named someone w/last name of Baker or Jesse G. as FOB (Father of Baby). . . .JG didn't make a good impression on GA (OMG! GA was present @ Caylee's birth?)

George: "There was a name brought up of someone Casey believed could have been the father. All I remember was the last name Baker, I believe. Casey had also been seeing another gentleman who had been employed at Universal Studios named Jesse, who I got to know. He could have also been the father."

JA: "When did you first get to meet Jesse?"

George: "I met Jesse for the first time on the day that Caylee was born..Jesse did not make the best first impression with me."

JA: "After Caylee was born, did her and Casey return to your home?"

George: "Yes, I believe it was the next day or the following day."

GA not fond of Casey right now. "When Caylee got home, I mean, when Caylee and Casey got home..."

I can't even imagine having my father in the delivery room with me while having a child. That is just gross!

It's just a nonsense story stretched around to fit the facts of the case. It's creative for them to come up with it, but it's unrealistically complex and ridden with improbable coincidences imo. Simplest explanation is the truth.

BBM

occam's razor - hope that jury is familiar with the principle

Evidence entered into the record: hopespring drive.

JA: did Casey continue to work?

GA: up until two or three weeks before Caylee was born.

JA: tell us about Caylee's birth.

GA: ?

JA: where were you when you found out?

GA: Cindy, Casey and I were all at home. Casey was ill or signs of labor. She had small issues that made us think this is something going on something to look into and get her some assistance and we took her to the hosp and in a few hours her dr was called in and the lady helped her bring Caylee into the world.

JA: were you in the delivery room?

GA: yes, for my kids and Caylee. It was amazing and embarassing. If I might say there are things about your child you don't want to see again but elated to see your child give birth to another child.

JA: was Caylee okay?

GA: the dr was right there.

JA: at some point during the pregnancy was it brought up who was the father?

GA: It was brought up because I wanted to know because it takes two to make the child and the father needs to have an obligation.

JA: did you meet at least the person who at that point was said was the father?

GA: there was a name: Baker. But Casey had also been seeing Jesse and I understood and got to know. (too quiet)

JA: When did you meet Jesse?

GA: Aug 9th

JA: how did that go?

GA: Jesse did not make the best first impression.

JA: after that did Jesse return to your home?

GA: yes

JA: part of the home?

GA: we opened our arms to him and welcomed him and if he was the father I wanted to get to know him and his dynamic and how he was going to take care of them.

JA: but he was tested and is not the dad.

GA: yes.

JA: what is your role to Caylee?

GA: Grandfather, I was around her every day. Pretty awesome I got my daughter there and my granddaughter there. Double the excitement.

JA: Cindy?

GA: Great grandmother, take care of Caylee, be a fantastic grandmother and provide for her.

JA: did Caylee have names for you?

GA: for me Jojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members