2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we know that JB is going to use their inconsistencies to make GA and CA look bad. I hardly think that even as maddening as he has made me I can still have some sympathy for GA, he obviously loved that little girl so much.

Yep, this is how Baez will work - pounding the dead horse.

BAEZ, you are challenging my naturally filthy mouth...but I signed a pledge with WS to be good!

This line of questioning is ridiculous...how many men would notice their daughter retaining water?

On redirect, I want SA to ask George what attire KC typically wore prior to his discovering she was pregnant.....cause I know people who have "hid" pregnancy with baggy blouses

JB isn't getting the answers he wants from George.

Message to Baez: Not telling the world about your teenage daughter's pregnancy is not a crime. Killing the child is.

GA: "I'm not saying that..." *corrects Baez after Baez tried putting words in his mouth*

JB is really irkkkkking meeeeeeee...leave George alone--he is the only one in this A family who is giving Caylee a voice---barking up wrong tree JB--stay strong George!!! Caylee is there giving you strength!!

JB stop inferring that GA is the father!!!!
It's offical, I'm soooooo.......
daffy-duck-angry.jpg

Hmm... Thanks for pointing out that if you don't have enough activity, you will put on weight. As I sit here watching this. :sigh:

Thanks George! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member