2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is going to beat this dead horse. I hope the SA is prepared to say object! Asked and Answered! over and over.

I find it very telling that whenever a 'lie' is told (according to Casey) she shakes her head. But when all those real lies where told about George, he just sat there in disbelieve. I think the head shaking is just something she does to persuade herself that all those lies are true.

I'm confused why people here thought that GA was going get up there and admit to anything true or untrue.

I believe GA has cooperated and told the truth from the beginning - at least with the police. I knew he wouldn't get up on the stand and lie...

I was 8 months pregnant when my PARENTs found out I was pregnant. My mom and Dad did not know.

I believe him - my parents where in denial OT

Yup..Me, too...I even lived at home and not word One from my Mom, who saw me each and every day. My Mom was Shocked and said she never had a clue that I was having her 1st grandchild in a few weeks!!

I think that JB and team asked the A’s to go along with abuse story to save ICA and he may have only just now figured out that they are not doing it.

Can't wait to hear what Mark Class thinks of this BS. (I realize it is Klaas, but he is pure Class!)

I find it strange too that he never asked who the father is. I also don't think George was happy with the pregnancy.

Baez is attempting to show off for his good bud, GR - and...it ain't working for ya, Jose'. This is pathetic and is going to get KC the needle for certain!

I will GLADLY eat my words...saying all this time GA was willinglingly going to throw himself under the bus. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD TO BE WRONG.

So am I - so am I!!! :skip: .......... :heartluv: ............. :cupcake: .........Thwarted ICA!!!!

If GA is not actually laying down for the bus, I'll bet he's mighty sorry he kissed up to Baez all these years and was a jerk to the State.

Who really is looking out for YOUR best interests, George?

JimLichtenstein just tweeted about AF's absence. Anybody know why?

Wow. Baez is more of a collossal *advertiser censored* than I thought.

He became collossal during his opening statement accusations.

Right now Baez appears to the jury to be beating on a grieving grandfather. Good job Baez.

Keep it up George... stay cool..... you are doing great... we are all supporting you... :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett