2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: did you make the statement you had the feeling your daughter has not worked.

GA: i did.

JB: which statement is right?

HHJP: approach

JB is showing his (predictable) lack of knowledge of proper procedure...Oy Vey!

That <unusual person> Geraldo and his over the top facial expressions back there are really starting to annoy me.

IF JB can't even question GA how is he going to handle Yuri? Maybe I should say how is Yuri going to handle JB.

I find it strange too that he never asked who the father is. I also don't think George was happy with the pregnancy.

I agree, but I am willing to overlook this as I believe George thinks he is just being respectful to Caylee's memory by not stating that he was UPSET at news that she would soon be entering the world...

Moot point and doesn't speak of the murder, imo....

Beaz you are REALLY PUSHING YOUR LUCK, little man!
the_soup_nazi.gif

And this is why I think this trial will last longer than 2 months. :-(

Oh JB asking the whole are you lying now or were you lying then question to GA . .. uh . . . isn't that what CK is on Trial For?????

here's the prob for me .... he needs to just admit they were horrified by their crazy daughter being preggo and not knowing who baby daddy is/was. that's OK to admit. he is trying to put polish on a turd right now and he doesn't need to.

Casey looks like a petulant child--both mad and scared at the same time. Good.

What just happened . . .2 deputies talking . . . sidebar . . . what did I miss?

ah . . it was an "approach" after JB's truth telling question to GA

JB is trying to make GA into a liar first with the asking about the father and now with the job. GA did say to the state about the job 'i did and I didn't think she was working'

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members