2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is how GA seems totally cool with the fact that KC may not have known who the father was. How many guys did they think she was sleeping with? I was under the impression that at the time Caylee was born KC was trying to pin it on JG.

IS HLN covering this, going to have to leave here shortly. Can listen in car if they are.

Actually in direct he said he "hoped" she was working which is close to having a hunch she wasn't working.

I am not a violent person. But I want to slap that stupid smirk right off Baez's face.

JimLichtenstein just tweeted about AF's absence. Anybody know why?

Ann Finnell is the primary penalty phase lawyer - she doesn't need to be there for Day One, and IMO, didn't want to be there to watch this in court. She is probably watching it at home and making many many notes.

Does anyone know who the two women are sitting in front of HHBP and what their functions are?

Why is George waffling about Casey's pregnancy?

i don't think he is, i just see that he didn't pay attention to ICA's body changing & she probably hid it a bit too.. and I also don't believe he ever pressured her to reveal the father (probably due to it causing friction with CA and ICA)

George apparently did not get the memo, or ignored the memo that he was supposed to fling himself under the bus upon the direction of ICA and her def team... good for him

ICA has definitely convinced herself of her second reality...she knows and is willing to sacrifice her own father to save her own skin... pathetic.

this is slightly off topic but not so much: I was adopted... I was blessed to find my birthmom three years ago and we are best friends.. she told me that she hid her pregnancy with me up to the day her water broke.. and she slept in a bed with her sister

so there goes that...

I am going to guess it is because she will come in at the penalty phase.

Exactly. AF probably didn't want to be associated with this farce.
JB has nothing to back his fictional story up with.

So it's all boiling down to who's more credible...besides....all the evidence.

I think I'll vote for George. :)

I believe George, and I am NOT a fan of George.

I wish I could feel the conviction of truth, just not there yet. :( I started out when this first happened, feeling empathy for George and Cindy, but it's been going down-hill since. And what is up with Lee? Haven't seen nor heard anything about him recently.

I'm holding off on my crediblity yet. I don't buy that George didn't ask 'who the babies father is?' And I don't buy that he didn't notice Casey was pregnant. Something just doesn't ring true. :(

Oh JB asking the whole are you lying now or were you lying then question to GA . .. uh . . . isn't that what CK is on Trial For?????

Yeah Baez, were you lying when you said Caylee is missing or are you lying now when you said she drowned in the pool? Surprise Surpries.

eh? whats going on - flipped away from the screen to type here and now I'm lost.

If the jury find GA credible then the defence has made one huge mistake by gambling on this defence imo. The jury will be as repulsed as we are with ica for trying to throw her own family under the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member