2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That <unusual person> Geraldo and his over the top facial expressions back there are really starting to annoy me.

:maddening:

It infuriates me that Geraldo gets a seat in the courtroom ...

But -- on the other hand, Geraldo must be totally and completely "embarrassed" by his buddy Jose's performance so far ...

Hopefully we will see Geraldo heading out that door like lightning ... Jose ... Jose "who" ?

:floorlaugh:

I'm sorry, but GA didn't lie. He said she 'was working (or something like that)' but it included, '......I hoped.' ie meaning she may or may NOT have been. He did NOT know.

Defense is *spinning wheels* to confuse the jury. They won't buy it, imho.

JMHO
fran

IF JB can't even question GA how is he going to handle Yuri? Maybe I should say how is Yuri going to handle JB.

I cannot wait to see Baez question Yuri... That will be the highlight of my week. Yuri does a wonderful job of making JB looking completely and totally inept. :floorlaugh:

Can someone post the link for the pregancy picture.........

I would like to see it

GA seems to be doing really good on the stand. I think JB is looking nit picky. They are having another sidebar right now.

JB is desperate to make his allegations stick against george and to this extent he is badgering the witness. JB is not prepared for GA since state got him up on the stand so quickly.

If this fails I believe JB's next attempt will be to cause a mistrial.

courtchat.jpg

courtroom.jpg

courtkcwaiting.jpg

If you ask me it was pretty stupid of them to throw her family under the bus considering they WERE the only ones supporting her.

Baez is being a "bleep bleep".

George Anthony is being honest and there for Caylee.

Mark Lippman has done an amazing job prepping George - I thought Mark was all class when I first heard him speak, I'm convinced now seeing George testify.

JB is trying to make the point that GA never asked who the father was because he suspected he was the father.

Have GA and CA finally come to grips their daughter killed Caylee?? God I hope so.

Twitter saying AF is not there, and that is odd. Wonder if she had pneumonia or something?

she was there for Death Penalty discussions with the Jury . . . she may be back for the penalty phase, but not the criminal trial

He was probably advised by both the prosecution and defense that the sexual abuse would be at the fore of the defense allegations.

Now I wait to see where George is on that scale of defense vs. prosecution.

He could still choose a central position, or neutrality IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi