2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am lost how proving KC is a liar is going to help the defense. Like, they want the jury to buy that KC would lie because of all this sexual trauma, but believe she's not lying about the trauma?

GA just snarked at JB! Awesome.

Come on George...hang in there....please don't go where JB is leading you....don't get angry.

I have for the past two years believed that ICA would be convicted and given LWOP, however with the DT going down this road IF the jury doesn't buy this rubbish, and the States Attorneys prove their case, then I now believe this jury will sentence her to death.

Once they realize the incredibly diabolical evil she is capable of to come up with this story, to do this to the people that loved her daughter- she'll be recommended to be put to death!

What a fool she is... she is truly her own worst enemy and this tactic will be her downfall!

If you ask me it was pretty stupid of them to throw her family under the bus considering they WERE the only ones supporting her.

Yes, I agree. And Jose had the audacity to tell the Jury at the end of his opening statement: "After all the evidence we would like you to find Casey Anthony not guilty so she can go home..... So why would she want to "go home" to the man that abused her??? She has no other home....ugggghhhhh

JB......even Orbit can't clean up your filthy mouth.

Do you kiss your wife with that forked tongue???

Shameful.........of course you have no shame so what would you care?

i hope GA keeps his cool

GA and CA are gonna have huge issues telling the truth. Sorry, but they have lied far too many times to be believed. Wait until the checking accounts status comes up for discussion.

I am glad that GA told very plainly that he never sexually abused ICA. That I knew was a piece of carp spewing from JB.

But the rest of their testimonies, I am concerned with. I don't think any of the A's would know the truth now on some if not most of this questioning.

Dang! This is feeling like opposite day. JB is being pretty snarky to George. George giving it right back.

Historically it is JA and George being snarky.

:waitasec:

JB is only digging KC a deeper grave. I mean, Caylee was HER responsibility.

I just got back to work after having to run an errand and saw some of George's testimony....I have tears in my eyes...thank you George for standing up for Caylee and for the truth.

JB: so most of her life, KC dropped Caylee off at a Nanny that didn't exist.
Objection
JB most of her life, nearly 2 years, KC dropped Caylee off while she went to work.

GA said Caylee is 2yrs & 10 mo, not 2 1/2

Answer the questions George keep it simple. Don't give JB any ammunition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver