2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA, please take a look at your husband and follow his lead when it comes your time to take the stand. Caylee needs you too. Please show respect for him and yourself too. TY

I put on a live screen of the beginning of trial today....for me Linda Drake is talking now for quite a while. Were the opening statements longer than an hour?

GA: I believed Casey was working?

JB: paycheck?

GA: no

JB: what did you see your daughter spending her paycheck on?

GA: insurance for her car, we helped her, we wanted to make sure she was responsible for herself and her child.

JB: when did you ask to meet the nanny?

GA: never did

JB: did the nanny call the house? a phone number?

GA: just what Casey told us she had someone to take care of Caylee when her mother and I were not available.

JB: everyday she would get up and tell you she was going to the nanny?

GA:

JB: is that a yes?

GA: I am trying to answer the question.

JB: did she get dressed and go to work and leave the child with a nanny for two years?

GA: might have been less time than that. year and a half year...

JB: Caylee was only two and a half

GA: yes sir

JB: so for most of her life Casey dropped Caylee off at a nanny that didn't exist.

sustained

JB: for two years Casey dropped Caylee of at someone's house you never met. for most of her life.

GA: when Caylee came up missing caylee was two years and two months that needs to be clarified.

JB: sports authority?

GA: I went to suprise her and she did not work there.

JB: to surprise her?

GA: a two fold thing?

JB: which was it? take her to lunch or find she was not working?

GA: one is if she was working there, good and I could take her to lunch.

JB: universal, this is not universal.

sustained listen folks let there be break between the court reporter cannot take it all down witness is being over responsive.

JB: sports authority is not the same as universal studios.

GA: I agree

JB: did you ever go to universal?

GA: no i did not.

I'm with you! George never questioned anything did he. Wouldn't you want an emergency contact for the 'nanny"?

IMO somebody should have coached George to try and confine his answers to "Yes" and "No". When he is over responsive it gives Baez an edge.

Is it just me or does this whole family seem disfunctional!! Lies and Lies on top of more Lies....Someone please tell the truth.

*I am not buying GA story either...

Can someone post a pregancy pic of ICA that was shown in court.

Just posted it up thread

The jury will not look kindly on Baez for the way he's treating GA. I'm sure there's at least a few jurors who've taken a dislike to Baez for it.

this is slightly off topic but not so much: I was adopted... I was blessed to find my birthmom three years ago and we are best friends.. she told me that she hid her pregnancy with me up to the day her water broke.. and she slept in a bed with her sister

so there goes that...

Casey has a small frame. Some baggy clothes and clever wardrobe could hide a pregnancy, especially on a small woman. JB is not asking if Casey was out by the pool parading around in a bikini.
I have a friend that has a teenaged daughter that hid a pregnancy for six months. It happens. If Casey spent a lot of time in her room then I could see this. I am not sure why JB is trying to nail down George on when he knew about the pregnancy.

IS HLN covering this, going to have to leave here shortly. Can listen in car if they are.

Really? How do I find a station number for my area? Tia Im dense sometimes lol

Go George go

hahaha I hope GR is really really impressed with his little buddy JB needing to get schooled on how to be a lawyer every few minutes

I don't find it odd for grandparents to be present for the birth of a grandchild. DH and I would have been if our DD lived nearby instead of across the country.

Agreed. I was present at 3 of my granddaughter's births! What an experience!

is JB going somewhere or just being adversarial? I see he's trying to paint George a fool, but that's not a crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela