2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is so disjointed...he says he wants to talk about June 16th...then talks about months earlier.

Maybe jo jo should retort on the pregnancy question with..."I'm thinking you look pregnant JB but I understand that's a personal thing and your bloat may just be extra water weight".

The jury will not look kindly on Baez for the way he's treating GA. I'm sure there's at least a few jurors who've taken a dislike to Baez for it.

The state has presented GA & CA as the grieving grandparents that loved Caylee with all their hearts and provided a home and things any little princess would love. So for JB to first say his ugly things and now treat George like carp on the stand doesn't make JB look very good.

This line of questioning by JB should be off limits. The status of his marriage is irrelevant.

GA is just a little nervous, I think, but also think he's being quite honest.

Pregnancy pic here

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6543660&postcount=2781"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)[/ame]

That's just how George is- every time he opens his mouth he can't speak properly.

He is getting angry at JoseB!

I doubt I would be able to speak properly either if I was in his situation.
He's testifying against his daughter who killed his grand daughter.

I don't think anybody could possibly know what he is going through.

I don't expect him to speak perfectly.

Is THIS how Baez thinks he is going to prove molestation????????

Give me a break!!!!

she was there for Death Penalty discussions with the Jury . . . she may be back for the penalty phase, but not the criminal trial

AF prolly too embarrassed to be a part of the Day 1 defense plan......she seems to be a little too professional for this troup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member