2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will GLADLY eat my words...saying all this time GA was willinglingly going to throw himself under the bus. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD TO BE WRONG.

Me, too! George I was so wrong and admit that I was wrong. You made Caylee so proud of her Jo Jo today............

God bless you, George!

I don't buy this either. That neither George nor Cindy ever met or spoke to the nanny. Three of my grandchildren live next door to us, and if we weren't watching them, I'd certainly want to know about the person who was watching them. They've never had a baby-sitter other than ourselves, their aunts/uncles, etc. Caylee lived in their home, and they never met the nanny? Something fishy IMO.

i do have to say that all the details george is giving sound fishy....if it is a routine day/routine morning why was he saying goodbye to her like it was the last time he'd see her?

at the same time I do believe what he just said about molestation & the day of death etc.

----------
I believe him. I say things like that to my grt.grandson each time he goes out with parents and dropping him off at school..

Would there be anyway to have records to disprove or prove Casey had a real job ...like SOC records or IRS...can't they get these records

I am a little stunned here..george showed such contempt for the SA's and its changed today.

These questions should be asked of Cindy, the G-mom, not the G-dad!

What is Baez' point in trying to get GA to confirm that KC is a LIAR when it comes to employment???

I really am lost how proving KC is a liar is going to help the defense. Like, they want the jury to buy that KC would lie because of all this sexual trauma, but believe she's not lying about the trauma?

GA just snarked at JB! Awesome.

Awesome point!! Why would you believe anything this wretched, vile creature would utter?!!

Is it just me or does this whole family seem disfunctional!! Lies and Lies on top of more Lies....Someone please tell the truth.

*I am not buying GA story either...

Can someone post a pregancy pic of ICA that was shown in court.

JB better be careful - the jury is picking up on HOW he is questioning the witness.. The jury will see through all this....

Wow, I reading comments here about how "great" GA is doing, how he's being badgered & he's finally being honest, etc . . . .

AM I WATCHING A DIFFERENT TRIAL THAN EVERYONE ELSE??

Oh man, I see him floundering, avoiding questions, trying to give "too much" information to answer simple questions . . . . to me, he doesn't look good at all. Is it just me??

That's just how George is- every time he opens his mouth he can't speak properly.

He is getting angry at JoseB!

I wish I could feel the conviction of truth, just not there yet. :( I started out when this first happened, feeling empathy for George and Cindy, but it's been going down-hill since. And what is up with Lee? Haven't seen nor heard anything about him recently.

I'm holding off on my crediblity yet. I don't buy that George didn't ask 'who the babies father is?' And I don't buy that he didn't notice Casey was pregnant. Something just doesn't ring true. :(

GA doesn't know when to tell the truth. IMO this entire family is so used to lying they don't know what "truth" is.. He doesn't want to look like an "a@@"
so he is waffling, imo.
By the way, I can't hear the objections

The GA and CA curse of just not being able to answer a yes or no question with a yes or no is coming out of George.

Geez man. Too many words!

George is enjoying taking on JB. And good for him.

Did Casey drop-off a nanny...did Casey drop off Caylee at a nanny (Freudian slip by JB?)

IMO, Why yes, a nanny's name was dropped off...

Wow, I reading comments here about how "great" GA is doing, how he's being badgered & he's finally being honest, etc . . . .

AM I WATCHING A DIFFERENT TRIAL THAN EVERYONE ELSE??

Oh man, I see him floundering, avoiding questions, trying to give "too much" information to answer simple questions . . . . to me, he doesn't look good at all. Is it just me??

Just you.....:floorlaugh:

(just kidding....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads