2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else see Ashton grinning?

Umm, wasn't it June 24th that Cindy saw the ladder up - NOT June 16th?

Guilty

NEXT!!

Wow I never expected this from the defense. How is he going to explain the internet searches for neck breaking, etc.?????

I am surprised that GA is able to keep his composure. To have to sit there and listen to this "stuff" that his daughter is claiming must be terrible for him.

This is the Websleuths Defense...

baez obviously has spent an awful lot of time on our forum and took ALL the various theories thrown out by various members and decided to go with ALL of them....AT THE SAME TIME....

Spaghetti....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Lee!!!!!!!!!!

So Baez really thinks people are going to fall for this??? Is George going to fall on his sword and admit to this or will the prosecution question him and he will say no? Also, who is going to testify that they sexually abused her? How does Baez get that into the trial?

I'm getting really nervous now! I feel like I am about to get on a rollercoaster.

----------------
Me too Lola.I dont think I can watch this. I Have bleeding UC. and I'm not to get emotional. He just said the swimming pool! we said that a long time ago.to me its ridiculous.I cant take the lies!! I am so grateful to all the posters here. I will read later. Take care.xox.

even if I believed the molestation stuff - what does that have to do with anything? and where does roy kronk fit in to the drowning scenario???

I'm sure these Jurors aren't believing any of this. Based on the info they already heard.

OMG! Now her brother! Really? Man they are really reaching to try to save her.

So basically insinuating that the family new about the pregnancy and kept it quiet because they feared one of the Anthony men were the father of the baby.

This trial is going to be a long waste of money. Stick a fork in her, she is done. If this is the best he got it's all over now.

OT:

I am SO PROUD of all of you for showing CONSIDERABLE constraint right now...

I am beyond words...

Don't think GA will be able to sustain his quiet behavior for the duration of this trial.

Lee didn't deny it? bye bye Mallory!

I think he means the Nuts don't fall far from the trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member