2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK-if I knew nothing about the case or about JB or anyone...this is not a bad opening statement...

Casey's parents are throwing them under the bus and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Wow. Didn't think I had any compassion left for George and Cindy, but it turns out I do.

I can't possibly understand how George and Cindy are sitting there through this.

Wow i am dumbstruck this is terrible I do hope the jury see through all this drivel.

Is it Kronk? Is it George? Cindy? Lee? Colonel Mustard in the closet with a knife? What the heck is he saying?

She's bawling cos she is lying about her poor father and rolling him under the bus. How does it feel Casey??? To lie about your father????

Ya'll called it.. Caylee drown in the pool.. George and Lee touched her, she was raised to lie and hide things.
OMFG Jose just said PENIS

Sorry.. back on track. I am so beyond pi$$ed.
I don't care what happened... There is no excuse for what happened to Caylee.
I hope the jury sees through this BS

JB says that LA never denied the possibility to the FBI.

Says KC at 13 could go from having her fathers penis in her mouth to going outside and playing with the kids.

Paraphrasing.

Look out LA, here comes the bus....LA didnt deny it? Did JB say that? OMG...is LA going to testify to the SA saying it happened? OMG.....

So he is saying that sexual abuse caused her to lie? I'm sure there are tons of people who have been sexually abused and they aren't all liars. I just can't believe what he is saying.

WOW! I am floored!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a special place in hell for Casey. To do this to your own flesh in blood is beyond words!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth