2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, I would definitely report someone breaking into my shed. That means someone was trespassing, breaking and entering.

My DH would absolutely report a shed broken into and anything missing. Period!

Even if George had thrown Caylee in the pool and was holding her under water it was CASEYS job to protect her. Not that I believe any of this crap.

I hope the jury is on to this. I hope they are still not thinking about allegations of GA with his *** in her mouth. They have blamed everyone but... I don't feel well.

I just got off a phone call and started to play catch up..

oh my friggin stars..the defense and casy a are sinking low..

I just dont buy this carp for a minute, no way jose...jmho

Everything George did to lie and cover for ICA is coming back to bite him in the butt!

Shame on the DT for accusing an innocent person to save a Baby murderer!

Soooo is GA going to be arrested/investigated now for what JB is saying...

I have to admit I gotta give GA kudos to sit there and listen to this without wanting to throttle kc. Wow, here goes the entire family . . . the Laidlaw insignia across their chests!

I believe that Caylee may have died in the pool. After ICA held her head down in it.
I still want to see what story they will come up with to explain the smell in the trunk.

omg!! was kicked off couldnt get back on and ive missed soooo much. gotta go back and read.

Even if it was true, what having her sexually abused have anything to do with Cayliee being killed?????
Can anyone enlighten me on that?

I guess he's saying she has learned to make believe like every thing is fine when it's not.:banghead:

Who thinks there will be more than just one protestor tomorrow?

Now he's saying GA tried to frame ICA with the duct tape?????

Me thinks Ga and CA will plead the 5th on the stand. I can't iamgine hwo the questioning of GA will go unless he refuses to speak.

GA is now being blamed for the duct tape.

Here we go again-yeah GA a former cop would have kept the duct tape-sure he would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16