2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok GA & CA HAD to know this is what JB was going to say to get their little girl off otherwise HOW can they sit there and listen to this?

I would have hit the roof over the 13 year old penis in the mouth comment if it were not true UNLESS he knew JB was going to say this.

I think 4 written pages, walking down universal halls, texts, etc will get the jurors on the 1 page they will need

George needs to be watched very closely to see that he doesn't take his own life after this.

That was my exact thought TOT - I would not be in the least surprised if he is dead before he can ever testify.

Hopefully, they'll arrest him before that happens for something else. Lord please don't let them slip out of this noose.

Follow the duct tape and it will point to who put Caylee where . . . or maybe not. I will tell you that in a moment. (what?) GA was at the command center w/duct tape, he was home on the 16th, the only thing that ties these remains to the A home was this duct tape.

First objection from the STate!

Wow if the Anthonys are going along with this I will get physically ill. My head is spinning. This is so disgusting to do to your family and to do to your beloved daughter.

Don't count on it. I think Cindy is going to back this up.

I think so too! She is taking copious notes to study in prep for her testimony, me thinks...

George needs to be watched very closely to see that he doesn't take his own life after this.

The Anthonys are in on this otherwise George would have run out of that courtroom....

JB has him in court stating "he would do anything to save Casey, ANYTHING!!!

LDB objected to the entire opening statement! ha! it was overuled.

I'm afraid that an emergency beer right now is not going to do it.

A little cross examination of the Anthony's, comparing their statements to their new testimony will sink all this quick. There is far too much on record here for the defense to get away with this.

Ok, if she drowned, why the duct tape.
If it was an accident, why the Nannie?
If it was an accident, why the multiple lies about the life of the Nannie?
Why all the rest of the carp we've read about in documented evidence for the past 3 years?
Man I would love to know about that Grand Jury Testimony !
Patience. According to Baez's unique, custom-built watch, his sixty seconds that will explain everything isn't up yet.

I knew it. At least one objection.

As much as I despised her parents for covering for her...
I am so unbelievably angered for George right now. I bet poor Caylee is rolling in her grave.

AGREE!!!!

Except...... Poor Caylee is rolling in the back of that little teddy bear CA is clutching.

I like the way Ashton is kicked back in his chair. He seems to be thoroughly enjoying the show.

I'm nauseated at all of this...literally. Nauseated and in tears.

At least they pretty much locked themselves into the duct tape matching.

I can't believe what I am hearing. George is really going to take the fall for Casey. This is all a big lie. I've been watching Mr. Mason who continually looks over at George to see if he will tow the line. Disgusting!

All of the A's have to be in on this, otherwise GA would have blown by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard