2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB just hammered the last nail in ICA's coffin. This is absolutely RIDICULOUS!! No one will believe this

I believe Caylee drowned in the pool but I do not believe that George Cindy and Lee knew it at first...Who calls 911 3 times to have their DD arrested if what actually happened was an accident?

My first reaction is I feel as if I am going to vomit. Please let Justice prevail in this case.

I wish I knew what LDB, JA & FG were thinking! JB paints such a diabolical pic and LE and SA and the media were all in cahoots to make a "sexy" case.

Just was able to get back in and I have one thing to say........

THUD HELLO FLOOR I AM SHOCKED SAYING GA KNEW

:( I knew this would be the defense. Wasn't quite expecting the 8 year old comment, but knew something horrible would be said.

My heart is just breaking right now. . .

MOO

Mel

Told ya'll so....

GA on board
CA on board
LA on board

sickening and I hope they all get charged and spend time in jail

GA and CA are obviously going along with this. So if they are alleging that what the DT says is true. I had better see them both arrested as soon as they step out of the court room. The DT better hand them over!!

Who decides to get a tattoo of "Beautiful Life" (or whatever it says) when you've had a past like "she has had" and her daughter accidently drowns? Seriously, please people think about this!

"Follow the duct tape"....is he trying to do "if it doesn't' fit you must aquit?"

No doubt about it- Casey's getting the death penalty.

Worst 'defense' ever.

She's a piece of work to allow them to do this to her parents. I really am hoping that they do bring the DP.

I could see CA going along with this. She gets ICA home with her and doesn't have to support GA's behind any more. Win, win.

It doesn't matter how big of a bus cause with all ICA's lie no juror in their right mind will buy into this theory, secondly they have it on the record that GA would do ANYTHING for ICA.

Wow - all I can say now that my vapors left and I've caught my breath.

I am not trying to hijack this post -- who is "LE"? I apologize... If I could get to the post for beginners in a quick fashion, I would do the research myself; but, the system is really slow because we're all here! :) I just discovered Web Sleuths and this site is awesome! Thank you for your help,

Cindy B

Law Enforcement

I really can't believe what I am hearing.

So GA put ICA's remains in the woods like she was trash? I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett