2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it makes sense why GA acted so bizarre in his deposition about putting the duct tape on there. They were on board with this defense waaaay back then. He acted that way so JB could later say he was deflecting......

I'm speechless and was knocked off WS at the first word of drowing. It makes me sick to see her tears and I want to smack GA and CA for sitting there going along with this. SICK.

I don't think anyone on the jury is going to believe ICA is some quivering lump of terrified goo when all the details of her interactions with LE, especially the long walk down the hallway, are put out there.

Now GA is having affairs wow Crystal Holloway being mentioned.

WOW this really is a spaghetti defense. JB's throwing everything possible at the wall, ok and everything impossible as well.

And now George had an affair, apparently.

Is there ANYTHING else we can possibly throw George under the bus for?

What does that lady have to do with all this? They get to paint GA as the bad guy...but Casey gets a pass?

OMG bringing River Cruz into it too. I can't believe they have chosen both the accident AND the GA did it theory. I'm AMAZED. I guess GA is okay with this or else he wouldn't be there??

But now JB says GA will deny the affair with River Cruz?

Is Mark Lippman there? Can anyone see if he is taking notes?
I hope JB is disbarred for this travesty.

yeah-a former cop would go around the corner and throw out his granddaughter... sure thing JB

I didn't think I could actually dislike ICA even more-but today is the day!

I want to thank everyone for the commentary. I just had to mute Baez. I'm so disgusted, I couldn't listen any more.

Ok GA & CA HAD to know this is what JB was going to say to get their little girl off otherwise HOW can they sit there and listen to this?

I would have hit the roof over the 13 year old penis in the mouth comment if it were not true UNLESS he knew JB was going to say this.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

well .. well .. well .... GA could at least appear shocked .. They all knew what would be said here today!!!We just heard that he had his penis in her mouth and he didn't even flinch, your right Jose "something is not right here"!!!

I'm not sure what I believe, but it certainly would explain many things about Casey. She has many of the symptoms of a child of incest. I'm not saying I believe it yet, but I am definitely interested in hearing the evidence more so now. We have to remember guys like that Austrian, what was his name again? The one who kept his daughter locked underground for twenty plus years. Things go on inside houses that no one knows from the outside. :( MOO

Claiming George told Crystal "it was an accident that snowballed out of control" before Caylee was found.

okay im going to try to be objective which is hard because im crying and feel like im going to throw up but putting myself in the place of a juror who knows nothing about this - WHY IN THE HECK WOULD GRANDPA, A FORMER LE, NOT CALL AND REPORT THE "ACCIDENT?" not buying this and for the first time in a long time feeling sympathy for GA/CA... now, have a feeling this might change if GA/CA are in on this... we shall see...

OMG IM TICKED! what an evil person you are ICA!

If GA came close to suicide once I wonder what this is going to do to him.

I'd like to say that I came from a home that was abusive. There was emotional, sexual, physical, mental abuse, you name it. It went on. We kept our secrets. We went around with smiles on our faces and were held up as the "perfect family". We knew better. We knew we were different. We knew we were "bad".

We also knew that if an accident happened and someone was hurt, we called for an ambulance. We didn't make up a story about kidnappings. Admittedly, we didn't tell what was going on behind closed doors. But we called for medical help when needed. We. Called. Authorities.

I am personally outraged by this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member