2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief. Throwing LE under the bus too?...Really JB?

What I could not follow is what scenario was laid out as to who disposed of the body? Casey, George, Roy K?

Baez stumbling over himself trying to accuse Kronk of being a media ho.

Ahh - the irony is rich indeed.

NEXT!!

JB is outraged, OUTRAGED that Kronk got $15k for a photo connected to this case. Hmmmm..... making money off of photos connected to this case. That sounds sooo familiar.

He's just jealous that he didn't get it.:great:

So where did Kronk find the body? "Kronk took away all the answers that you are looking for"

This is very sick, but funny if you only think of JB. I think he just found out how to use a shovel for himself. That hole is only getting bigger. Geesh!

They don't know how RK obtained the body but he had complete control over the remains since Aug of 08?

Skull rolling out of the bag isn't going to end upright, he clearly said it rolled out of the bag but he also said he moved the bag and saw it. RK asked do I still get the reward if she is dead? Will my exwife get the reward if I get. He said to his Supervisor "Alex, I just won the lottery". LE want's RK to stay quiet. His response is "Roy's gotta eat too! Sorry Guys". Orange Co. hired RK a lawyer and they paid for it.

Very 1st interview RK is to GMa where he licenses a photo of a snake. In exchange for the snake photo, $15K to Mr. Roy K, the man who found Caylee's remains. He becomes famous, you can't ignore any of this. The call ended up on a detective's desk, who went to YM and asked about the tip. YM said that area has already been searched. Witnesses are going to tell they were trespassed because that area had already been searched. RK is the one that placed her there.

The bright lights, spotlight and promise of fame and fortune took this man . . . .we would love to have more of than just the photo of GA @ Publix with the duct tape. Despite all the ridiculous and stupid things that kc did, not piece of evidence to lead from kc to Caylee's body.

This is the most pitiful display I have ever seen! And I look at all displays as I walk down the street.
I just cannot get the image he stated of GA penis in the mouth of a little girl out of my mind.
If I were GA I would never speak, know or respond to her again.
And that would be if only little Caylee were not dead.

If George had disposed of Caylee I believe he wouldn't have dumped her so close to his house.

So Kronk wanted to be rich and famous and yet held on to the body for months before turning it in. He'd rather wait months and take the risk of being found with the body before turning it in? :waitasec:

So, getting this straight...

It's GA's fault because he molested ICA which caused Caylee to drown and then because he yelled at ICA she didn't report the drowning either. GA was going to hide Caylee's body after he wrapped it with Duct tape and had an affair but he didn't get aound to it so RK came in and hid the body after he took everything out of the house to frame ICA along with the police?

Is that about right? :banghead:

He is throwing EVERYTHING at the wall in hopes something will stick, he has, as we suspected, NOTHING.

Proceedings in court cannot be used as a basis for a claim of defamation.

Unfortunately.

But I thought Lipman said he would sue if the DT tried to claim that GA had abused Casey. And now here they are doing it...

I'd like to say that I came from a home that was abusive. There was emotional, sexual, physical, mental abuse, you name it. It went on. We kept our secrets. We went around with smiles on our faces and were held up as the "perfect family". We knew better. We knew we were different. We knew we were "bad".

We also knew that if an accident happened and someone was hurt, we called for an ambulance. We didn't make up a story about kidnappings. Admittedly, we didn't tell what was going on behind closed doors. But we called for medical help when needed. We. Called. Authorities.

I am personally outraged by this crap.

I am also outraged at this misuse of abuse scenerio, for the same reason. We lived with severe alcohol and physical abuse - and never ever have I ignored the law, nor have either of my sisters. When someone needed help, when children fell and needed medical assistance, we were the first, the fastest to respond and honestly describe the events. We've had two kids in our family who had serious accidents, through no fault of either parent, and they ran the fastest to get help and take care of those little ones.

This is disgusting and anyone who would knowingly take part in this charade has no soul.

I don't think this lawyer is acting in the best interest of his client. Nopey Nope!

Waiting for the Geico squirrels to be named as being in on it too ......

They were the ones who told Roy where Caylee was ..... yep they were.

How and when did RK get Caylee? If he did it for the reward money, it would have been after 7/15. Did ICA sneak him into the garage and get her out of the freezer while all the LE were around? This makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin