2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tuned in to the trial. OMG!!

"Can you trust anything this man has to say", says Jose Baez. The only thing Jose messed up on in that statement is he should have inserted "I have" instead of "this man has".

Thank you Mr. Baez for putting the nail in KC's coffin for us.

End of story.

Anyone know who JB is saying disposed of the body? How did Roy K get possession of Caylee's body??

I'm waiting for the prancing poodles and ball balancing seals.

So Kronk wanted to be rich and famous and yet held on to the body for months before turning it in. He'd rather wait months and take the risk of being found with the body before turning it in? :waitasec:

I'm so confused. Did JB ever say HOW, WHEN etc. Kronk got ahold of Caylee's body? What Kronk's connection to the Anthonys supposedly is?

I now completely understand why the previous defense attorneys bailed in this case...

Did he ever explain where RK moved the body from and how he knew where it was?

Yea really. If George and Casey covered an accidental drowning up, where did they put Caylee? Yet he claims he has no idea where Roy found her and alleges Roy had control of Caylee's remains for who knows how long??? When did "George and Casey" get rid of Caylee's body? :floorlaugh: And why did George put the duct tape on Caylee if he planned on getting rid of her for good before Roy decided to pull a Weekend at Bernies with Caylee's remains?

"She's dumb enough to leave Caylee on the corner but she's smart enough to outwit" all of them all the law enforcement.

But instead of telling that it was an accident she stays in jail for 3 years and goes to trial where she could end up with the death penalty!

JB, explain THIS to me: If the A's WERE IN ON THE ACCIDENT - WHY THE #%*& DID THEY CALL THE COPS TO BEGIN WITH?????????????

JB just called wee Caylee "A bag a bones".

JB concocting some sort of BIZARRE snake/Kronk/sex-abuse/media shinanagins story which makes ZERO sense.

Prosecution team trying not to BUST out laughing at the utter RIDICULOUSNESS of all this. (No Ashton IS openly laughing)

This just made the prosecutions job 10,000 times easier.

It iwll be just like....
istockphoto_3261629_fish_in_a_barrel.jpg

LDB looks like "OK this is gonna be too easy"

Kronk evidently is a dirty, dastardly human being. Nevermind the fact that GA and ICA did something with Caylee's body........

This is laughable

JB says you cannot trust one single thing RK says because he is a liar. But he wants the jury to believe what his liar, Casey, says?

I believe the jury is smarter than that!

is Baez saying that Kronk found the remains somewhere else and then moved them to where they were eventually found by the police?

Pretty much....if I squint my eyes while looking at JB, I can make out Robert Boyce, Westerfield's attorney.

Oh JB just admitted they wanted phone records for Kronk to see cell tower locations. LDB smiled big time because JB has claimed they prove nothing. OOOPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3