2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I am highly offended by this defense sideshow! As I am sure survivors everywhere are....anyone who's been through that would say without a doubt you become almost too protective of your child always keeping them close to make sure they are safe. IF ICA was sexually abused she would NEVER have let Caylee get in a position to be unsupervised long enough to get in a pool and drown.

She may have drowned but perhaps ICA purposely let her get in the pool so she would drown or even held her under the water while she did drown.

DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would also think she would have gotten a FREAKIN job so that she could get Caylee OUT of that HOUSEHOLD......

JB better not break any traffic laws while in Orange County now and I don't image anyone in the SA or Sherriff's office will ever help him with any future cases.

State took a super fine needle and sewed up a very detailed opening statement start to finish. No confusion. Glued to my screen - couldn't take my eyes off of LDB. On JB - pissed I took a day off from work and have not heard a word he's said. Trying to pay attention to him is exhausting.

But if JB's job is to throw things out there that COULD have happened, he is doing that. Again it is hard to look at from a POV that assumes you know nothing or very little about the case...but there are people out there who don't. And some of them might be jurors...or even one might be...

LDB looks like she could eat JB alive. She looks like she wants to do physical harm JB.

I don't blame her.

I noticed that too. And I'm thinking that means they're not even remotely concerned that a jury is going to buy this.

I imagine they are please. This is going to be easier then shooting fish in a barrel.

So how did Kronk get Caylee's body in the first place? And who's decomp is in the trunk of the pontiac?
Exactly.:rocker:

I am so happy this is the only defense they could come up with after almost 3 years! :floorlaugh::woohoo::great:

So who did it????
GA, Kronk, Lee, CA
Ohhhh...maybe it is the wicked witch from the west!
Put the ruby slippers on KC. She may need them. At least with the ruby slippers she can still shop at Target! or Wal-Mart.

Is George going to get up there and admit to sexually abusing Casey??? I just don't get how they think they're going to prove this.

No, he will just take his Fifth Amendment right to remain silent. IMO

I think they mention Kronk just to show that the state was trying to railroad casey and not do their job.

And i think they mentioned casey's unemployment in the beginning to insinuate that casey could not work because she had to protect Caylee from her father, which is BS since she often left caylee with them while she partied. If she was a sex abuse victim, why would she ever leave Caylee alone with her parents? Sick, sick garbage.

Isn't this stuff more appropriate for closing? The jury has to be wondering why JB is not countering the state's opening, rather he is throwing out a bunch of things they know nothing about yet.

Now the state had an ax to grind with KC? That's rich.

As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I am highly offended by this defense sideshow! As I am sure survivors everywhere are....anyone who's been through that would say without a doubt you become almost too protective of your child always keeping them close to make sure they are safe. IF ICA was sexually abused she would NEVER have let Caylee get in a position to be unsupervised long enough to get in a pool and drown.

She may have drowned but perhaps ICA purposely let her get in the pool so she would drown or even held her under the water while she did drown.

DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA!!!! and i would never live with my dad if i had a little girl either!!!

They are throwing 100 lbs. of wet spaghetti and it won't stick. Their theory is far too detailed and they are locking themselves in to things they cannot possibly back up. They are going to lose credibility with this jury on many of these issues.

I am curious as to what evidence they have against casey. Please leave out things like her partying, not calling the police etc... I mean physical evidence. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico