2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez has thrown in everything but the kitchen sink. For this action alone, his whole dissertation is unbelievable. I'm literally sick.

"She was placed there to be found, not to be hidden. By Mr. Roy K."

JB just said, "it takes an elegant prosecutor to speak like that...". While I agree LDB is quite elegant, I'm pretty sure he meant to say 'eloquent'. He's a joke. A sad, sad, joke.

Never could anyone have convinced me that the defense would try to pull off this dillusional story.

George was keeping his composure but I did see him look over at her with evil in his eyes once. I am hoping he will do the right thing by Caylee!

I'm really confused...how did RK get Caylee from the pool? It wasn't George who disposed of the body? Which one is it?

So who is Baez blaming for Caylee's death & the body in the trunk decomposing? George did it ,then asked Kronk to dispose of it??????
This the most complicated ,unlikely scenario that the DT could have come up with. I am going to be sick!:sick:

JB is talking in circles. My head is spinning, if RK placed Caylee in the woods how did he get Caylee out of the trunk???

So Kronk wanted to be rich and famous and yet held on to the body for months before turning it in. He'd rather wait months and take the risk of being found with the body before turning it in? :waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Great Point !!!!

I keep on getting booted off. I type and type and hit submit and my post goes poof! :lol: I am glad to get a chance to say...

I have no words.

Is George going to get up there and admit to sexually abusing Casey??? I just don't get how they think they're going to prove this.

I am surpried he hasnt tried to jump up and strangle JB by now.
He and Cindy just sit there??

If Caylee was placed there to be found, why didn't DC find her when it was dry(er)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico