2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why the defense is given this much leeway with Kronk?

I though JPB said JB had limitations on how much the defense could talk about him?

I think he's doing a good job, but I also don't have an opinion one way or another as to KC's guilt.

Has Jose "explained" why George put duct tape on Caylee's mouth after she drown? Did I somehow miss this? HELP!

Oh, be patient, friend. He'll come up with something...give him some time, he's flying by the seat of his pants, here. ;)

I'm simply in shock, wow about all I can say... Not sure if I can watch this

Is it mandatory he talks as long as LDB, his point as been made. confusion

My God, this is the craziest piece of nonsense I've ever heard. I can not believe Baez has done this. I can't.

This is appalling, it is an absolute disgusting tragedy upon Caylee's name. All this to save that person known as Casey Anthony? I have no words, none. Not only is Casey Anthony beyond help, so is Baez and all the defense team. That's it, I'm done.

cadaver dog going under the bus now

so far under the bus:
1) GA
2) CA
3) RK
4) LA
5) investigators
6) LE
7) psychics
8) now dogs

Don't forget all those TES searchers who lied for LE and said that area was under water when it was bone dry.

Wow 1119 on this thread alone. 629 members & 490 guests and it just got a whole lot faster! , you are a miracle worker!!!! I think we just set a record folks!

Casey forgot to throw out the garbage bags in her trunk. Ummm, okay. Garbage doesn't smell like a dead body!

JB can't even keep his story (lies) straight - what does it matter if GA said he smelled/didn't smell decomp odor from the car on the day Casey returned the gas cans - George was SUPPOSEDLY in on it anyway, remember Jose?!

Are we watching one of those Reality Shows?

I can't believe I'm hearing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member