2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor George and Cindy my eye (respectfully to nursebeeme). They obviously had to have signed off on this to save their "beautiful sweetheart". No way will I ever believe otherwise.

Especially being able to sit there with no reaction - they knew EXACTLY what Baez was going to say and signed off on it.

Bingo! I didn't think I could be more disgusted but this is insane.

How does the prosecution fight this if GA goes on the stand and agrees?

Prosecution will impeach him and Cindy with their prior statements and depositions and treat them as hostile witnesses. This whole thing by Baez is such a bunch of bull-hockey! :banghead:

I think their lawyer must have warned them how bad this was going to be - so no jury selection attendance. But how terrible for them to hear this. I am just bawling despite all the Anthony behavior before this case came to trial. I cannot even begin to imagine how painful this is for them to listen to.

I agree. Even if they agree to this defense, this still must be so hard to hear. To know that your daughter would agree to do this to save herself. That's a real dagger to the heart. That she would encourage and press to have such nasty things said about you in open Court.

My only hope is that Lee will for sure do the right thing.

JB is an embarrassment to the entire legal profession.

Seriously...where are the gong and the hook? THis guy needs to shut up.

NOTHING he says fits together, makes sense, or is TRUE!

I wonder if JB will ever say what KC did with Caylee's body after GA found her in the swimming pool and gave CAylee to KC and yelled at her about CA being angry?

"That car sat there for a week. They had notice. And didn't pick it up."

I've never done it...but I'm questioning whether I did or whether someone slipped it to me listening to this. Problem...no one is home except my cat Freddie and as far as I know, he's not been moonlighting with any dealers.

:seeya: anything stronger---(and I don't drink--but thinking really really hard about that one...):waitasec:

Jose keeps referring to Caylee as just a body or bag of bones! Disgusting! Poor sweet little Caylee! I don't know how he can sleep at night or look into his childrens' eyes after this debacle. Sickening!

Perhaps Baez can go on tour after the trial with his "Violent Torpedo of Lies"

If Caylee drowned in the pool (and I don't for a minute believe she did unless she was intentionally thrown in) then they would have immediately called 911. The jury isn't going to buy this for a second.

JB is making no sense at all, and I'm sure that the jury is having difficulty figuring out WTF! he is talking about. No organization to his opener at all. Really pathetic.

Good thing I only recently joined Websluths.com as Baez didn't have enough time to get my IP address to put the blame on me.

So how does Caylee get where? I cannot follow this at all. First, he says that Casey smells something awful...blame George...then it's the garbage?

She took a bus there! Just like the one she took to Universal! It's the same one JB is driving now!

Defense Theory:

Everyone involved in the case is guilty, except Casey....they need more buses!

BINGO! :blowkiss: I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride. For anyone who cannot hear, just remember every ridiculous defense ws came up with: roy hid the body, George molested Casey and she is abused so she couldn't tell...LE did not do their jobs...Lee molested Casey...Cindy made Casey a liar...Casey is innocent and they need more buses! Exactly.

:tyou:

If JB had stuck with the accident and sexual abuse I would be worried. All this, everyone's involved but KC, is just preparing the needle for KC. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member