2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know imo this is all nice neat package right now, but what on earth will the DT do with the mountain and totality of evidence. Regardless of the fact it is circumstantial. I don't care what they try here it is far too much to overcome imo. A jury is going to see laid out what a prolific liar ica is. How does the DT really believe they will but into the fact that it is everyone else lying and scheming to set her up?!

And come one, really why would she want a visit with her dad, why would she WANT TO BE BAILED OUT TO GO HOME?! Why would she continue to stay in jail. No way this will fly. No psychs on board. This is possibly the worst defense ever!

NG is just biting at the bit for tonight...BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!!:woohoo:

Gotta get back to werk! You guys try to keep from tearing down the walls in here with frustration at this stuff!

I have lost total interest in what Baez is saying. I wonder if the jury has? He is rambling. It makes no sense. Its like he is trying to talk someone into his lie.

How did Caylee get from the POOL to Kronk to the WOODS?

I am so tired of his trying to put the smell on the "garbage" from the trunk........it was trash.......paper, cans, food wrappers, OH, lets not forget the body.....

JB you have lost this case in your opening. You do realize that right??

Pull that pocket square out and shove it in your mouth. It's the only chance you have of stopping the insanity that you are amassing.

BBM:
Yes -- this "opening" is INSANITY !!

:floorlaugh:

So if George, Cindy, Lee, and Roy Kronk all are guilty, according to Baez, then why in the hell aren't they in jail right now?

Must have made this scenario up AFTER all the evidence they tried to get thrown out was allowed.

what the dog SAID ???

he can't even find... use... apply... correct terminology :floorlaugh:

I cant beleive this who made this crap up? I cant wait to hear the talking heads. this defense is laughable. :innocent:

that is bs........ (about phone calls from home)

multiple calls were made to casey.. it doesn't say who made them.. GA well could have called

I don't know if the Anthonys are going to play the game and lie to save casey but perhaps this awful DT theory is why the DT kept mentioning victim impact statements, in fear of the Anthony wrath after this nonsense is offered up.

oKAY SO LETS SAY FOR ONE SECOND i BUY THIS, HOW did Caylees body get from Caseys arms after she takes her from George to Kronk hiding the body? The we will never no the answer doesn't work here.

Umm, I am so confused. So either George was there when Caylee was dead, or he did not want to know anything about her whereabouts after 30 days? Which is it Baez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16