2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA is smiling as is LDB, JB is discussing letter from tow yard sent out 7th or 8th, GA didn't pick up the car for a week. Questions we will never be able to answer for you. GA picks up the car, telling anyone anyone who will listen . . . "my Granddaughter is missing. . . . he asks for a witness to open the trunk . . ."oh please don't let this be my baby". That is the smell of a dead body in the trunk. He is certain what he smelled is a dead body. He doesn't pick up the phone and call KC and ask if she is ok or Caylee is ok. He drives it home, goes to work, suspicious 31 days, he wants to distance himself. . . stay away . . . having nothing to do with this. He also has access to this car. He shows up with the gas cans . . . how did he know to show up with gas cans? He is going to tell you it is a lucky guess. Why doesn't he call police, or call KC to find out if she and Caylee are alright. He knows all the answers to what happened and he doesn't say a word. (pic on IS showing GA being stoic)

Poor ICA, all these horrible things happened to her and she just kept right on a partying. That makes sense, right? If all this really happened, why was she so unconcerned? I hope the SA drives that home, that she never showed concern or sorrow.

Good thing I only recently joined Websluths.com as Baez didn't have enough time to get my IP address to put the blame on me.

Don't get too comfy...as long as there's gas in the bus, they'll run over everyone in their path.

And then when it runs out of gas, ICA will into a shed, get more, and fire up the engine again.

OK.... now JB is talking about the car. How he drove it home and went to work. Even though in the begining, he said Caylee drowned. This is beyond ridiculous. All of his silly props are not going to fool anyone. This makes NO sense. :back:

Rhornsby was sooo right. JB should NEVER have taken this case. This is the most ridiculous "defense" I've ever heard

I've just had the AHA moment. George and Cindy acted the way they did when they found the car because of ugly coping. They have had to deal with ICA and her carp for so long, they automatically pretend nothing has happened.

MOO

Wait you're blaming George should have called the police??? What about your client??? She partied for 31 days??? WHy couldn't she have called the police??

If Caylee drowned in the pool (and I don't for a minute believe she did unless she was intentionally thrown in) then they would have immediately called 911. The jury isn't going to buy this for a second.

I know, right? JB could have had a chance with this theory if, when as he purports, GA yelled at ICA "What have you done? Your mother will never forgive you." he should have added "If you don't go out and party for 31 days and act as if a babysitter has kidnapped Caylee, I will put my pe__s in your mouth AGAIN"

JBs first statements about GA finding Caylee and holding her and yelling at ICA ring so untrue. He LOVED Caylee. He was LE...he would have attempted CPR even if he didn't remember a lot he would have tried it and called 9-1-1- that was the beginning of this ridiculousness.

Will this rambling diatribe ever end???????????????????
I knew it would not be good coming from JB. BUT THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!

This isn't going to work. If Caylee drowned, why didn't any of the neighbors hear anything? If my child had drowned, the entire neighborhood would have known. They would have heard me screaming three streets over.

People in the court room laughing at JB. :floorlaugh:

Baez just screwed up! He said that George had found his daughter, the day he picked up Casey's car, but not Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllenImmab