2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah JB what doesn't make sense .... is that your client didn't report her child missing. Her GRANDMOTHER did and over a month after she died!!! ICA isn't that smart, the elements helped her destroy evidence.

SO there was NO body in the trunk then?

The baby died--George covered it up---Kronk conspired and dumped the body---but she was never in Casey's trunk.

Then I cannot wait until the negative of little Caylee's body is shown to all in court . . . they will see it at least one person will (I just know it!)

How did Caylee die, the car doesn't shed any light on that, KC was driving her Mother's car . . . you should have the toll records . . . GA didn't turn over the toll records to LE and he didn't get arrested for lying to them once the investigators got the records and he had lied.

Even Brad is having difficulty with JBs theories. Betcha he is more than relieved he is away from them.

Pathetic just pathetic. I hope that someone in that family speaks up for Caylee. I could have been convinced at the beginning that this was a terrible accident but when ICA remained mute and stayed in jail for 3 years, that theory left the building.

I can not understand any parent supporting this defense and I hope that they go home tonight and realize it is not about ICA, it is about justice for Caylee. George and Lee do not let the truth become ICA's last victim.

Yep. Apparently so. And Lee and Cindy are the same. KC is truly the most spoiled, entitled, in control sociopathic child I've ever seen.

I firmly believe that George drew the short straw on this one.:fence:

You know, the accidental drowning alone could create reasonable doubt - especially for someone who hasn't followed the case. Why is he going on and on with all of this other weird stuff??

Wonder if DC is going to be able to tell the jury that it was JOSE that told him not to call LE if he found Caylee???

The scary thing is it only takes one juror to buy even half this story. The only saving grace is the jury is instructed that opening statements are not evidence and cannot be used in their deliberations (I think).

Before we all panic, just think that all of us who are on this thread have read a lot of the evidence against ICA and are outraged at what JB is saying.

Hopefully, once the jury see the evidence they will be just as outraged at what JB is trying to push.

His opening is terrible. He is all over the shop, leaping from topic to topic with no connection.

The SA opening was professional, logical and sequential and can be backed up with evidence.

JB is just throwing everything in a pot.

He's just blithering - he has no map - just throwing unrelated facts together willy nilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member