2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe Caylee died in the pool anymore than I believe Roy found and hid Caylee's tiny body and failed to read the fine print on the reward flyer.

Lies; just lie after lie after lie.

Wonder how CM likes being a part of this team now??
He was a respected lawyer. Now... not so much I think.

He is more worried about writing and erasing nonsense with that marker than if what he is saying makes sense or if the jurors will be able to follow/debunk. *face palm*

Is Mason sitting there with his arm around KC'S shoulders? I would think a victim of sexual abuse might be uncomfortable with this?

Does anyone notice that Casey and George have the exact same stone face this whole time. It's creepy.

JB is not using notes. He has an outline, but unlike LDB who had her script laid out, JB is doing it off the cuff. He gets credit from me for this. He has all his notes in his head.

At the beginning they showed an outline of his statement. Kronk was one of the points. I think it was on an overhead.

If DNA is so easy to transfer, than how did the duct tape get there? was that a lie too?

Very strange..George and Cindy don't even look at one another.

This is a blundering MESS! FGS even JB's marker isn't working! This sounds like something he and ICA cooked up last night and he just wasn't prepared for it.

JB is not using notes. He has an outline, but unlike LDB who had her script laid out, JB is doing it off the cuff. He gets credit from me for this. He has all his notes in his head.

Thats cause he is making it up as he goes along...

Jose is trying to discredit the evidence that has not been heard and the witnesses that have not been heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717