2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite part is where Baez said Kronk got Caylee's body, though we'll never know how.

What about where Caylee's remains were originally, put, Baez? And that was where? This is your story, yet you leave this gaping plot hole.

The beta readers aren't happy, Baez.

I can not get Baez's words out of my head "his penis was in her mouth"

BS

BS

BS

I will never believe that, never!]

JB might wanna cool it with this "it isn't even a manslaughter" case, because if they really are making this a choice between life in prison and nothing at all.. well, good luck. IMO.

Okay SOTS, I hope your boyfriend JA is fixing to serve JB his buttocks well done on a platter. Channel him!!!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1124 (611 members and 513 guests)

So your Father will set here and be your scapegoat yet he was also setting his daughter up for all this? If I set you up I doubt I would let you pin this on me.

JB's hook is going to be:

"They can't tell you how she died"

over and over he is going to repeat that to the jury.

Well we all know why we don't know how exactly Caylee died.

moo

oh ahhaahah JB's little graph is so ridiculous - he just embarrassed himself.

If GA is A - and you can't believe him
and Roy Kronk is Z
then you don't have that -

Que>?

No actual cause of death cause she was thrown away like trash on the side of the road.
Murder because she had duct tape over her mouth .
If ICA had told the truth from the beginning or better yet, didn;t kill her own daughter ...they wouldn't be there right now .

I hope Lippman has the lawsuit typed out and ready to file...maybe this is the real reason Conway and Nejame left the Anthony's?

OMG...I can't wait to hear Bill Shaffer and NeJame's opinion of JB's opening statements.

Don't be too quick with your sympathy. I think they are going along with this.
I usually don't but at the moment I'm gonna give them a break...if they show any emotion at all they risk getting tossed out...maybe they expected this and maybe they didn't but showing outrage is not gonna do them any good at the moment.

Why did Casey sit in jail for 3 years? Why didn't she report her father ?

btw - Baez must have had his red bull.....I can hear his pen clicking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717