2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yikes, he lost my attention as soon as I heard him say that Caylee drowned. What a crock. thank god, it is recess!!!!

JB just confused Casey with Caylee to make his dramatic ending. Which made it flat. OOPS.

CA videoed her first steps walking GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

JB wants the jury to send ICA HOME ..... Where is home, with you or who, not the Anthonys .....Oh JB the web you weave when you try to deceive.

I have this face I like to make to my kids when they're arguing/disagreeing. I normally use it to allow things to simmer down so we can have a laugh. I call it my crazy eyes. I swear, my eyes are bugging out of my head and never did I think I would have crazy eyes going for an entire afternoon.

Yes, I am in the Twilight Zone as well.

Why would JB want her sent home with such terrible parents??????

Vinnie P. starts with " Oh..my..goodness" and he says it is a powerful opening statement.

End this nightmare by sending ICA home--back to the nightmare that caused this whole mess? Er, uhm.

:lol: I love Judge Perry - He says - "Take those things down"

So that is the reason Casey has showed no emotion for Caylee the last three years??? I completely understand now... NOT!!

I had plans for tonight but I think I'll just have to stay home and watch BS reaction and NG to this rambling speech... :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717