2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens now? This is the first case I've ever watched. Do they start calling witnessess immediately? Who gets to go first?

DT should have passed on giving an opening statement...

/the end

Vinnie is saying that now he has to prove what he said..but does he really? Will he dare just leave it all out there and count on his opening and closing statements alone?

So we have a drowning, followed by a cover-up by an abusive father, and a meter reader who hid the body.

Alrighty then.

JeanC: I don't see George A admitting all this on the stand.

So she breastfed her every 2 hours and fed her every 3. Ugh wake up JB

My live feed is a little delayed, so this might be out of context... But OMG, JB has my head spinning. He is talking out both sides of his mouth with this ridiculous defense.

Caylee was abused but there is no evidence of abuse? The Anthony's are all disturbed & seriously dysfunctional yet he wants to "end the nightmare" by sending Casey home to them?

isnt the defense in the least biT EMBARRASED?

This should have been the shortest opening in history.

"the baby died in the pool...the rest was coverup by a scared person." I think he blew it.

And uh, yeah they were there for Caylee JB.

Agree 100%. He could have caused some reasonable doubt with his accusations about Casey's home life, claimed accident and left it at that.

The defense doesn't have to prove anything. Their job is to provide reasonable doubt...that's all.

Well the DT has already failed IMO. None of this bull will stick with this jury imo. This has to be the worst opening and defense I have ever heard! They would have had a much better chance at reasonable doubt claiming Caylee died accidentily with ICA and she was afraid to tell anyone...would have at least made a little more sense than this garbage. jmho:twocents:

trialjosev.jpg

trialkcc.jpg

trialmason.jpg

Some are praising JB opening statements.....

This little work of fiction just might kill GA!

BBM: "Work of fiction" is a great description of JB's opening statement.

Also ... GA need to stand up for Caylee ... as well as his own dignity, what little he probably has left.

IS thinks this was a great opening statement..and yes, they really are signing off coverage for the day...

Say it with me everyone. Aha! Now I understand!

Yeah, now I understand they are full of it and have nothing. Mass conspiracy and confusion is their defense. What a joke...

I wonder if Cheney Mason has ever stooped this low during his long and illustrious career...nice way to retire, bud!

He's the one who promulgated the drowning theory from a case he defended years ago.

It's a bunch of hooey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member