2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness that's over.

Today is a testament to my strong bladder, that's for sure. They need more breaks!

Okay. So Caylee drown in the pool. Cindy and George were there. It was an accident. Then George hid the death because he performed oral sex on Casey. Roy got the body because he had to take a pee, but got distracted by a snake and wanted this to be his lottery ticket and his son wanted it to make him famous.

Caylee was not in the woods according to Jose, she was right off the sidewalk. Jose is speaking of a psychic...teen age hang out...now Jose is throwing DC under the bus...it could be a coincidence Jose say but Cindy says, "I had people search that area and the body wasn't there."

There area is dry. Says Jose.

Oh. My. God.

Don't forget that Kronk was going to cash in on the reward for a LIVE Caylee...by discovering her remains.

HUGE steaming load............HUGE. Is there anyone in Orlando that is NOT under that bus??

I think HLN will stay with it...witness are next they say.

And now some bizarro world algebra thingie. Please let this be over soon.

Does the state get to rebut on opening statements? Or is that just on closing arguments?

He is practically BEGGING the jury to render her not guilty. What a joke.

You can't tell me that any of this is true. There is no way IMO that any even half-way decent attorney wouldn't have convinced their client to tell the truth and plea to a lesser charge (i.e. criminally negligent homicide, child neglect). We would be watching ICA walk out of jail today rather then opening statements of 1st degree murder trial. This is complete and utter rubbish! They pretty much went through the Websleuths boards, picked the most plausible theories, threw them at the jury and hope it sticks....and omg, Roy Kronk hid the body....really!!!!

(I hope this all made sense, I have a lot rattling around in my brain right now)

i WONDER if Baze ever heard of the phrase.."blathering on"?

Ok...now if Casey had been abused...and was fearful for her daughter...why was A) Cindy consulting a therapist about getting custody, and B) Casey was not working, when she could, and have earned money so she could move out with Caylee.

Anyone notice IS hasn't gone to commercial at all during Baez's opening statements?

HLN broke in repeatedly and talked over the testimony. Isn't that same thing as IS? or is that another program on another channel and if so, what channel?

JB is actually putting out suspicion (without really saying it) that George could have killed Caylee. In this story, George alerted to her not being in the house and was the one to find her in the pool then hide the body. I feel slimy after watching such as this. If George admits to any of this, I'll eat my hat.

If Casey was abused why would she be okay with living with her parents and leaving Caylee with them. You would think she would do everything to keep them away from her. Casey is not some brainwashed person who did what her parents wanted. I don't buy the defenses story at all. It would be more believable if he said "Caylee died in the pool and Casey freaked out and covered it all up herself". Bringing George and Kronk into the mess makes it unbelievable.

They just mentioned the plant growth under Caylee's body, if Kronk kept moving the body around til the LE found it, there wouldn't be that plant growth!

Soooo.
It would seem The Accused will take the stand?
Only she can verify abuse by her father, otherwise this is inadmissable in court?
Anyone else feeling sea sick?

If GA was sexually abusing his daughter.. he needs to be arrested this very afternoon.. A Sex Offender here in Florida is treated seriously.. as they should be.. I say.. If it's true and KC will swear to it George should be arrested as we speak..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj