2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL IS pundits on air now saying JB did nice job.

For JB.....I agree.....he did. But, I don't think it's going to fly. There's no way that even if GA was an abusive father he would allow his daughter to run around with his grandaughter's body in the trunk for almost 3 days.

Death and lwop are off the table my friends. The jury will be forced to deal with this matter. We're looking at manslaughter and lying to police...with time served, she's looking at another 5 or so years. OMG!

The question is, will she have a home to go home to?

Are we watching the same case here?:waitasec:

I had to walk away from the keyboard so many times...

penis in her mouth
Lee right behind George
Caylee died in the pool
ICA was carrying Caylee and crying whilst walking towards George
Roy Kronk .....

My god, it was just awful.

Just like I can't get past the 31 days and partying, I also can't get past waiting 3 years to report an accidental drowning...especially when it could have gotten you out of jail.

Oh, and he also insinuated that george may not have wanted the pregnancy known because he thought he could be the father. That the abuse escalated from age 8 into sex. He may have insinuated that Cindy knew, but I'm not sure about that. He was pretty easy on Cindy except that she denies and won't face things. What a crock.

HLN discussing the shotgun defense offers many plausible potentials for reasonable doubt.

You can't tell me that any of this is true. There is no way IMO that any even half-way decent attorney wouldn't have convinced their client to tell the truth and plea to a lesser charge (i.e. criminally negligent homicide, child neglect). We would be watching ICA walk out of jail today rather then opening statements of 1st degree murder trial. This is complete and utter rubbish! They pretty much went through the Websleuths boards, picked the most plausible theories, threw them at the jury and hope it sticks....and omg, Roy Kronk hid the body....really!!!!

(I hope this all made sense, I have a lot rattling around in my brain right now)

It made perfect sense. As an attorney, I cannot imagine not trying to plea out if this was the case.

On another topic, I hope they bring up the fact that casey boyfriend did not want to have Caylee around or to have kids, especially female ones and that he was the only person casey wanted to talk to when her kid went missing.

IMO, when the jury watches the jail visits, watches casey telling her father he was a good dad and none of this was his fault, and when they hear her yelling at her mom on the phone and being furious that all the family cares about is Caylee, not about casey being in jail, they will know she is a huge liar.

So George is going to need to be listed on the sexual offenders list in the state of Florida right???? and he should be arrested for sexually abusing his daughter????

I can't believe all the talking heads are so stupid and think his opening was so great. Is there something wrong with us???

IMO, they are only reacting to his words, the story, they are not looking ahead to how he is going to back this up. Most of them have not followed all of the evidence that has come out, like we have. They are only talking heads after all.

I had remained neutral regarding Casey getting the DP - I'm convinced now more than ever that there is no place for her on this earth - she is a serious danger!

So let me get this straight. GA finds Caylee dead in the pool and his first thought is to yell at ICA "look what you've done!"?!?! Whaaaa? Any normal grandfather would try reviving her or calling 911 or at least sobbing that his poor granddaughter is dead. NOT yelling at ICA. JB is nuts!

So George is going to need to be listed on the sexual offenders list in the state of Florida right???? and he should be arrested for sexually abusing his daughter????

If he dares to get on the stand and say this is true, he will be in cuffs immediately, imo.

I bet some of the jurors are buying into Baez's scenario. It is up to the state to shoot it down with their witness teastimonies and evidence.

And Baez left huge holes in his opening. Those will be pointed out by the state I am sure.

Also, once Casey was in custody, why didn't she give her father up. She could have had him arrested for the child abuse and then admitted to the pool accident. Why did she sit in jail.

I HOPE THEY PLAY THE JAILHOUSE VIDEO WHERE SHE TELLS GEORGE WHAT A WONDERFUL FATHER AND GRANDFSATHER HE IS...

Typical sociopath behavior. Everyone to blame but herself. IF it was an accident, where was she when her child was going out to the pool by herself? I can't even believe this. The only people she had to testify on her behalf and to tell lies to get her out was her family. Now that she has thrown them all under the bus, who will testify for her? I can't imagine that they would take the blame for all of this to save her. If they do, I will lose what little sympathy I have recently (just in the last 2 hours) started feeling for them. I can't imagine they would go along with it. In fact, I would be really surprised if they don't just tell the whole truth now and put her away where she belongs.

Off to throw up again....

ETA: Did she put the duct tape on herself? Did she fall in the pool, running around frantically trying to breath because she couldn't get it off? Who puts 3 layers of duct tape on an already deceased child?

Now, I am off to throw up again....

I think george will go along with this to save Kasey he did not look suprised or upset nothing I think the Anthony's and the defense have cooked this up to save Kasey...IMo

Totally agree, he had me at drowning and lost me at molestation.

I thought he was doing much better than I expected until it turned into pure goulash with 100 lbs of wet spaghetti. The jury won't find all that credible.

The truth is not THAT complicated.

So because GA and KC were afraid of Cindy and KC was afraid of going to jail for CHILD NEGLECT. They did not attempt to call 911 and save Caylee and instead what???? What happened?

There is no way a mother and a grandfather who love this baby would even think of NOT calling 911. Why would they be afraid of Cindy if they think Cindy was the one who left the ladder up??

So KC will not even take fault for the ladder being up.

So basically KC has been sitting in jail for no reason because her dad put the tape on - her dad hid the body where a COMPLETE strange FOUND it and then took it home and HID it until he threw it in the woods and then FOUND it.

RIDICULOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member