2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If George molested Casey and Lee molested Casey, why on earth would she let the molesters be around a two year-old little GIRL? Biggest lapse of logic this defense has, I think.

I think it was very smart for the SA to put GA up first after hearing from JB his emotions are raw I'm sure and very upset. more likely to tell the truth than to go home and have a chance to be corrupted by anyone. Get him up there while he is upset.

Also great that the SA was so nice about the CA and GA in the opening statements. Hopefully after JBs OS the kindness from the SA will help keep him in line with the truth. It's hard for to be angry with the "enemy" when your own daughter just threw you under the bus.

Ok let me get this straight! He is embarrassed to be in the delivery room while Caylee was being born but he was ok with sexually abusing Casey when she was eight years old?

BBM the sexual abuse claims are ALLEGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's being alleged by a known and proven thief and habitual liar. I'm not saying it didn't happen I just think we need to take ANY claim made by ICA with a grain of salt. Actually a truck load of salt.

2trialgeorge.jpg

2trialkc.jpg

I think it was very smart for the SA to put GA up first after hearing from JB his emotions are raw I'm sure and very upset. more likely to tell the truth than to go home and have a chance to be corrupted by anyone. Get him up there while he is upset.

I completely agree with you....brilliant!

Ashton's questioning will wipe away any residual sympathy Baez invoked with his ridiculous allegations...

If George molested Casey and Lee molested Casey, why on earth would she let the molesters be around a two year-old little GIRL? Biggest lapse of logic this defense has, I think.

Biggest?...I think we need a long list when it comes to lack of logic with Baez

I don't find it odd for grandparents to be present for the birth of a grandchild. DH and I would have been if our DD lived nearby instead of across the country.

My heart breaks for George...he didn't deserve to lose his granddaughter AND his reputation.

Who is this GA? Not the combative guy I've seen before.

I pray he makes me change my mind about everything I feel about him. I'm more than willing to eat major crow if I'm wrong.

it is the george that has seen the light:twocents:

I feel George is making a very good impression of a loving, caring father and grandfather.

This is the best way to get the jury to know Caylee. Good move, prosecution.

I disagree that it's creepy GA was in the delivery room. Maybe it's not your cup of tea or mine but I have birthed at midwife centers where moms have their WHOLE FAMILY there. No big deal, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717