2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just how George is- every time he opens his mouth he can't speak properly.

He is getting angry at JoseB!

Thanks . . . I mean I guess that's just the way he is . . .

I'm not liking him (GA) today though. Sorry but he is giving me one heck of a wicked vibe. I think they all lie. I think he's not being totally honest. He didn't ask KC who the father was until just before Caylee's birth? He thought that KC just had 'water gain" when she was pregnant? I'm a runner! Runners don't get "water gain" in various places on their bodies, just because they are atheletic."

He's giving me the creeps so so so badly.

He's just trying to make the jury dislike GA. I don't think this will work.

I don't buy this either. That neither George nor Cindy ever met or spoke to the nanny. Three of my grandchildren live next door to us, and if we weren't watching them, I'd certainly want to know about the person who was watching them. They've never had a baby-sitter other than ourselves, their aunts/uncles, etc. Caylee lived in their home, and they never met the nanny? Something fishy IMO.

It is weird to me, because what if something had happened to Casey? How would they know where to find Caylee?

I wish I could feel the conviction of truth, just not there yet. :( I started out when this first happened, feeling empathy for George and Cindy, but it's been going down-hill since. And what is up with Lee? Haven't seen nor heard anything about him recently.

I'm holding off on my crediblity yet. I don't buy that George didn't ask 'who the babies father is?' And I don't buy that he didn't notice Casey was pregnant. Something just doesn't ring true. :(

But the dynamic of this family, from what I have observed is that dad would be shouted down by Cindy, whenever he tried to put his foot down. Cindy ruled and Cindy was protective of casey's lies in order to remain in denial. I believe CA has personality disorders and such women often have very passive fathers.

There has been evidence that GA has tried to put his foot down and that Cindy prevented him from doing so.

I hope the state can gently shape this family and their personalities.

I didn't know about the Nigerian bank scam. This explains SO MUCH about GA for me.

How long will court be in session today? Is there a limit?

Thanks

JB implying that GA moved out not because of marital difficulties, but because ICA didn't want him around her...

He moved out end 11/05 or beginning 12/05. Caylee would have been almost 4 months, Lee moved out on his own trying to establish himself on his own. The issue is that you moved out of the house because kc didn't want you around. No! Cindy & I were having problems. . . we had problems . . .I am not on trial here. I did some gambling, a Nigerian bank scam & minor gambling, I believe there is other people that happened to also sir. There was some tension after I moved back into the house . . . things were a lot better . . . months later after CA & I gained some confidence in our marriage.

Even if he has lied to the FBI that day he wasn't under oath.

Wouldn't you love to hear GA say "And I understand you don't pay child support."

This line of questioning by JB should be off limits. The status of his marriage is irrelevant.

YES!

And IF Baez is going to continue this line of questioning, hope SA will redirect and ask George WHO filed for divorce....HE did!

Baez is so stupid. what does GA's gambling have to do with ICA and this case?? Makes like he is grabbing on to anything to try and defend his client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela