2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury must already be going WTF with all these fake people.

Keeps asking with each date, where is Caylee Marie Anthony? I hope she repeats this 31 times. GO LDB!!

Oh man. Hearing this in its totality so far....

I don't know how the jury will get past this stuff. I forgot how damning it all sounds when put together.

OMG, everytime she asks where was Caylee Marie Anthony, it just makes me cry!

Oh, I HATE InSession! Did they really just go to commercial!!!

TG for my laptop

Is it just me or did KC perk up at the mention of TonE L?

So much quieter on that laptop when I mute IS commercials, grrrrrrr.

Like CA job, her babysitter was a figment of her imagination. Blockbuster video 7:54 pm on 6/16 w/TL, where is Caylee A

day 2 6/17/08, CA was @ boyfriend apt until 2 in afternoon, 2:45 - 4:30 she was @ Hopespring Dr., car seen backed into garage, seen by neighbor Brian Burner. He did not see Caylee. Again kc told CA they would be spending the night again w/Zani, she spent the night w/TL. TL will testify Caylee wasn't there (kc taking big breaths . . . TL might testify against her!)

6/18 KC @ TL til 1:30 pm, she is attempting to call her holee, use or her parents, BB sees kc again, backs her car into garage. between 1:30 - 2:30 kc asked if she can borrow a shovel (kc shakes head no). she returned it - nothing unusual about the condition.

GA working, CA inquiring about Caylee, kc told CA she would be at conference @ Tampa, & Juliette & Annabelle, Kc's story grows.

There is no Zani, Juliette, Annabelle. KC spent lenight w/TL. TL will say Caylee, cell phone shows that she was at TL, then she was looking for apts. for her boyfriend TL.

I love how LDB keeps saying "Where is Caylee Marie Anthony?"

:great:

She is shaking her head at things that are going to be proven true and admitted to by her attorneys, like the shovel. She should keep her head still, the jury will remember she is denying everything, even though her own team will concede to quite a bit and already have.

Unbelievable that Casey will still sit there and DENY the facts sitting in front of everyone's face - PROOF. the shovel, the non-job, no Zanny or Juliette or Jeff --- she just sits there shaking her head.

This will not go over well with the jury. They are going to see the PROOF. It is unreal...her reaction is nuts.

Just saw CA -- kleenex to her nose, said something to GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member