2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love LDB...she is going through every day that Caylee was missing and what KC was doing on those days and asking "Where was Caylee Marie Anthony?"

KC is shooting daggers.

kc8.jpg

The expression on KC's face....it's as if she is thinking "you bi^ch you are NOT going to go through ALL 31 days are you?"

This is torturing her!!

unreal unreal Cinday Anthony is seen taking NOTES. She is takign NOTES???

Is that allowed? She will alter her testimony.

Wow GA and CA dry eyed. CA has glasses on and pen in hand. Looks like she's writing.

IMO...all this head shaking is like something insignificant being said IS incorrect. And somehow this "mistake" makes ICA feel vindicated that this one tiny detail is wrong.

i.e. "Caylee was not seen again by anyone but ICA..." But it's like ICA is saying..."you got it wrong lady...people saw Caylee in the car with me when I drove away..."

does CA actually have a pen in her hand? you have got to be kidding me, she is taking notes during her granddaughters murder trial? I sure hope I saw that wrong.

I think this is the first time ICA has heard all her lies laid out for the 31 days and all this is with no evidence produced to support it and it is mind blowing.

This opening statement is definitely going to take more than the 30 or so min I thought.
Dang and I have to stuff to do on my day off all afternoon. UGH

Day 5 of no Caylee; Linda is going to go through every day and all of Casey's lies to avoid telling her family where Caylee was. LDB is going through every day one by one...this will be painfully long on purpose to make a really great point 31 DAYS!!!

LDB:
Day 2 -June 17th, TL will testify that Caylee was not there, neighbor Brian saw ICA, did not see Caylee
Day 3 - 12:30pm ICA attempting to call the house or her parents. Brian, neighbor, ICA borrowed a shovel, GA worked 3 - 11pm.
The is no Zanny, Juliette, Annabelle. ICA spent the night with TL. Where is Caylee Marie Anthony?
Day 4 - ICA was looking for an apt for TL. ICA was back at TL's apt by 9pm. Where is Caylee Anthony
Day 5 - GA not working..ICA tells her mother CA she is at Busch Gardens. ICA went to Fushion and photographed in "hot body" contest. Where is Caylee

Day 4 -

WHERE IS CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY?

While KC is int he hot body contest at fusion?

Talking about the Hot Body Contest at Fusion!!! :great:

Grrr! Trying to listen/watch on myfoxorlando.com on my smartphone and it keeps cutting out and freezing! Anyone else watching from a better link on a smartphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15