2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give us a brief synopsis of JB's reason in minute #3 of his opening statement why ICA didn't let anyone know that CA was missing ... for those of us at the office that are unable to view live. TIA!

Look at it and you will see it's 4 pages of lies. BAM, she's done.

I just typed every single word of what was being said, and it went poof.

LDB: The first words written to the OCSO about the disappearance of her daughter are a lie. :liar:

I love love love the way LDB is breaking the story down. The way she elongates certain words to get her point across & her tone of voice is nothing short of amazing!

I keep getting those kinds of chills that shoot up and down your body when you hear a good song. :rocker:

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Casey's shaking her head 'no' as if the jury will take HER word over LDB's :floorlaugh:

Baez looks like he's thinking what the heck did i get myself into ...

LDB: Police have ICA write everything down
1st words written about Caylee are a lie, ICA wrote June 9 is when she dropped Caylee off with the nanny - ICA wrote 4 pages of lies

Wow!

The very first thing that was put on paper by Casey when they started trying to find Caylee...was a lie.

Very powerful statement.

Waiting for detective. Reginald Posey in meantime took ICA on a short walk and asked her is this a domestic situation? You just don't want your mom to have access to your child? And he is left with the impression from ICA that this is no big deal and the child is fine.

SA is good. I like how she's laying out day by day what KC did while dear baby Caylee was missing. Only some heartless......could party every day while their baby was missing....unless they knew she wasn't coming back. :sick:

Please let there be Justice for Caylee

she really believes the jurors will be as gullible and easy to manipulate as her parents were. imo

They really never think ahead of the consequences of their actions or lies. When caught in a lie, they come up with another one, without any forethought, they spew from their mouths like second nature! (narcissist/sociopath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip