2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anyone in courtroom yet, but just a headsup that this is where we will be once court comes back into session after lunch...

<<<<< Afternoon Trial Thread 5/25/11 >>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6550332#post6550332"]2011.05.25 Trial thread - Afternoon Edition - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Does anybody else think the defense is in the back building another dirty bomb? I don't mean another incest bomb or directly aimed at the family, something else, something we haven't thought of. I can't put my finger on it, but I've just got a strange feeling today. And I think CM is the mastermind behind this one.

305 (181 members and 124 guests) I know not as many as we have seen, or will see in future, but it really is nice to 'see' that we are not alone in our interest.

BTW - does anyone know who provides the clothes for ICA court appearances? I mean, did CA/GA send over a packed bag for the DT to provide to her? Seriously, these clothes are not in any way appealing for her looks in front of the jurors, IMO.

What do you all think of this In Session and all the strange people (talking heads) that think that Baez has done a masterful job??? I think he sounds ridiculous. Is there something wrong with me??? Or how can people like that Sunny Hostin act like JB is a genius?? I want to slap her silly. I can't barely stand to watch In Session.

The medical examiner can test the bone marrow of a suspected drowning victim and if he sees a large number of diatoms then he might conclude that the victim died of drowning.

http://writersforensicsblog.wordpress.com/2010/07/26/diatoms-on-clothing-and-corpse-location/

I hope Dr. G did do the test for drowning. Wouldn't it be something if she stated on the stand that the test was done and there's no evidence of drowning..........completely squashing the DT claim of accidental drowning!

Were TLs roomies home? I assume at least CH since MK was coming over. Not that it makes it OK.

That Sunny is on my last nerve too.

What do you all think of this In Session and all the strange people (talking heads) that think that Baez has done a masterful job??? I think he sounds ridiculous. Is there something wrong with me??? Or how can people like that Sunny Hostin act like JB is a genius?? I want to slap her silly. I can't barely stand to watch In Session.

Does anyone who has cnn up show Kansas County instead of Casey?

Nope, we had Hot Dog Soup last night, which is really much better than it sounds. Mister Cherry has rheumatoid arthritis, and it's probably his meds that brought this on. Time for a med change! He's a lucky dude to get thru life so far with no acid reflux or any other gastro problems. Thanks for everybody's concern, I appreciate it - you guys are the best!

From what little I saw yesterday and when we got home earlier it does seem like JB bought everything she told him hook, line, sinker, and bait. Seriously - there is no way I can think that anybody would spend three years in the hoosegow because she/he was threatened due to sexual abuse. I've not been abused myself that way but I know someone who has and frankly the fact that all these officers were asking ICA questions at the beginning of this mess it would have been time for her to finally feel protected and at ease to tell the truth. I know that it's kind of 'run on' there but I think ya'll know what I mean.

BBM - there's a way to spin that - and I don't want to say anymore because "HI MS. SIMMS!"

wonder if casey was planning on offing her parents too? remember she told the friends that she would inherit the house! moo

I think they know she is lying. JB may have been fooled for a while when she was playing "secretary" at his office. CM knew from the beginning.

If KC simply will not tell them the truth they have nothing but what she does say. (I think they also know she is guilty.) The Kronk thing though, I wonder if KC and JB didn't cook that one. JB does not have the ethical fortitude to know better. IMO
Personally, I think ICA hates her family and JB hates Kronk. That's where the entire story came from...kindred spirits.

Okay thinking about the car, trying to figure it out, could she have possibly buried the baby in the backyard, prior to the 18th, then dug her up and moved her to the wood site? At that time there would have been some decomp? Anyone here w/ideas that correlate to the timeline?

Yup, that is why she borrowed the shovel.

I think they are just trying to stir controversary for their ratings. Either that or they are just plain stupid. Most of them are probably defense attorneys. jmo

I don't think Caylee was "packaged" when she first went into the trunk-- I think the bundling was done on one of those back into the garage days. I think she took Caylee out of the trunk, laid her in the backyard to put her in the bags(she was already decomposing), then back into the trunk she went before going to the dump site. jmo

This just sounds so repulsive to me! I don't even like to go to visitations at funeral homes where the body has been professionally prepared for proper burial. The thought of Casey moving her dead child's body around makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo