2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope that if they call Lee or Cindy to the stand, that they're as brave as George was yesterday. I had this feelig all along that he would. I wonder if Cindy will follow suit. *hopes*

I know, get it over with now while the shock, anger and hurt is still fresh on their minds.

Defense cannot call him back yet. Prosecution presents their side first then the defense. But I most assuredly see that happening when they start their side of the case.

Thank you, I am so confused in this case...

GA is the DT cornerstone, if they can't break him they are sunk...JMO

Good morning all! I'm exhausted from JB's wild ride yesterday, but I'm here for Caylee. Let's get the show on the road.

wesh says George and Cindy are in the courtroom with their lawyer

Yes, WKMG is up, waiting on the door - just had a clear shot of GA and CA in the same seats at the back on the ground floor. The DT just walked by the camera angle and are getting settled in. I think the guards have been waiting for them to arrive before bringing ICA in.

This is where I get angry..so very angry.

I would never allow my children around someone who was even accused of such a thing. I know that is horrible of me, because there really could be a chance that it was all made up, however, as a parent, I am not willing to take that chance. Yes, I feel sorry for people who have been wrongfully accused but it still will not weigh as heavy on me as it would believing someone and all of a sudden it happening to my child.
There are so many parents out there who feel the same as I do, not willing to even take the chance and for that reason, I really feel horrible for George and Lee. Even if it's only a 1% chance of any of it being true, most parents wouldn't be willing to take that chance.

have to say that my kids had a friend that had a grandfather abuse someone and got out of jail...they were really upset when that friend said how her grandfather was changed and that he would never harm another child...that he was the greatest...so on and so forth....she wasn't supposed to be around him beng a minor but her parents allowed it...went against everything...they stayed far away....they were creeped out

Good morning all. Ready for day 2. Hope it goes as well for the SA as yesterday did.

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

For personal reasons I have been on a hiatus from all crime related things since last Fall. I have slightly followed this case from my local paper only, and told myself I wouldn't watch the trial. I didn't watch yesterday, and, as it happened had something away from home, but, last night watched NG for the first time in I don't know when. I then got on here and have been playing catch up. I will watch the OS later on YouTube, but, will be watching today with you all.

First, THANK YOU all for the play by play. It is such a wonderful resource!!!

So, I got my coffee going, my RedBulls laid in (Sugar Free of course!) dinner in the crock pot, and I am ready.

My reaction to yesterday - LDB was awesome!!! I just LOVE her!!! The defense - Holy Carp! This is going to be one heck of a trial, I just know it.

And even though I have been up all night, I feel great, rested and refreshed. And my hubby, who just left for work said the weirdest thing (or maybe not, LOL). He likes me better when I am on WS!!! So I have that parting comment to ponder as I catch day 2.

Hugs!
Rosie

Funny how you mention that your husband likes you better on WS. That is a cool thing for him to say. My husband on the other hand when I brought up the trial last night tells me how morbid he thinks that it is that I am watching the trial. My hubby just doesn't get it! I don't think it is morbid at all. Am I wrong?

Baez will be all cocky today after hearing the talking heads state how brilliant his opening was. Wonder if he'll recall GA right away to salvage his botched cross exam.

the INMATE has arrived

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137388"]Trial thread [/ame]now open for posting of live feed links.

Please keep the chit-chat here until "All Rise!"

I sure hope that if they call Lee or Cindy to the stand, that they're as brave as George was yesterday. I had this feelig all along that he would. I wonder if Cindy will follow suit. *hopes*

I could see CA pleading the 5th because the women in this family stick together. LA & GA are finally seeing their opportunity for the men in the family to end the evil reign of the women. I really think that's why GA had such an attachment to Caylee. He saw her as a new hope to end the insanity of ICA & CA. That hope was dashed, but yesterday, on the stand, a new opportunity came up, and I'm so glad that GA did what was right for himself, for LA, and for sweet Caylee.

After yesterday's circus... does anyone really believe Caylee died in a pool accident?? I don't know about anyone else, but it has only made my feelings stronger that Casey not only intentionally murdered Caylee, but maliciously and spitefully murdered innocent Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member