2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG
oh help us GOD PLEASE
smackdown from Heaven would be nice
lol
OF COURSE ITS RELEVANT
UGHHH

I don't mean this as belittling or patronizing in any way, so I hope it isn't taken that way, but I think Lisbeth is aborable! Very likable.

HUH?????? I am confused.... If the state is trying to say Casey used the shovel to move the body it is relevant.

Arguing the shovel is not relevant however, their defense is that Caylee died on the 16th in an accidental drowning and then Casey borrows a shovel. Um... so what did she do with Caylees body?

I find it funny. Because the defense is claiming that Caylee died accidentally... they do not want any mention of anything that could prove that their client murdered Caylee intentionally?? They really are green.

It appears that alot of the media is missing. Lots of empty chairs.

14813172-02080952.jpg

Remember why we're here!!!

I don't mean this as belittling or patronizing in any way, so I hope it isn't taken that way, but I think Lisbeth is aborable! Very likable.

I concur.

SA talking about the microphones. I thought they sounded bad today, also.

State says this has already been ruled on.

Objection is denied.

Defense previously noted they are not contesting and willing to attest to info.

JB objection being noted again for court.

Mr George we noticed a remarkedly difference audio and could not hear counsel speak, when at podium. Now they can hear fine, wants to know what has changed in the audio set up.

Court sound guy is explaining why the difference.

Mr George asking court to return audio to what it was before.

Now messing with mikes a HHJPs mic is not on.

Now on - stuff.

Observation: Casey wears a very different 'face' when the jury is out of the room. She becomes very serious and appears to wear a 'mask' to hide her feelings when they are present. MOO

We are back. . . dT is objecting (motion in limine) and reasserting their motion to preclude any mention of the shovel a Brian Burner is next witness up (neighbor w/shovel)Defense's renewed objection will be denied . . DT says shovel is unrelated to case and predjudicial.
SA: before jury comes in .. .remarkably different audio when counsel @ podium . . rather large echo . . . wasn't here this morning. Audio is fixed . . . HHBP . . .if you want to we can put wireless mikes on. Unfortunately we only have so much money to do what we need to do . . . return the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop