2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo... where exactly was Baez going with his photo of the Amscot?

so we start the day with Tony tomorrow morn. Wonder what ICA will be wearing!

States attorneys be sure to ask tone lazzaro if he wanted children and had discussed it with casey...

Oh ICA will get another shot at a better shirt for Tony tomorrow...I can't wait (sarcasm)

Whats in the picture that isn't allowed to be shown of Amscott and why?

JB isn't allowed to enter evidence at this time because it is the state's case in chief.
If he wants to enter anything into evidence, he will have to put on a case and call the witness back to the stand.

Tony is so over this girl and the problems she has brought him - how embarrassing.

Locking up.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137394"]Sidebar is now open.[/ame]

:rocker::rocker:

Exactly ... JB is wasting SOOO MUCH TIME with this line of ridiculous questioning ...

I think what he's trying to do here, with all this "did she buy a weapon" or "did she talk about murdering?" quesitons is, he is trying to establish that while she didnt talk about Caylee being missing, she didnt talk about her being murdered either...in other words what difference does it make what she talked about. I dont know...it is JB we are trying to figure out, so who knows...just trying to figure out where he was going. YOu know, she didnt talk about her being missing, because she wasnt, and (according to Baez) she didnt talk about Caylee being murdered because she wasnt. It probably makes sense in his head.

HHJBP talking to jury about their request to work on Memorial Day

Witness availability
Courthouse closed
Budgets effected

He will let them know by Friday.

If they don't work Memorial Day, they are planning activities for the Jurors. (how funny)

Jury excused

Sooo... where exactly was Baez going with his photo of the Amscot?

think that she was by a gas station and ran out of gas...guess all that money she was paying the nanny...didn't budget for gas

I think the jury just wanted to send a message to the DT...I don't think they really want to work that day.

all aboard the justice train departing now and arriving at the
SIDE BAR THREAD

5.gif

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137394"]2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop