2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey Jose Baez says "objection, overruled" instead of "objection, relevance" everyone including jurors And deputies laugh. #CaseyAnthony -fell

JB stood up and said "Objection, Overruled" and everyone laughed. HHJP then overruled it! :D

4ptulg.jpg

Witness was not at home when Cindy and Amy came to the door for Casey.

642 with us this morning and the servers are singing. Thank you so much for making this so solid for all of us !

CFNews13Casey Jose Baez says "objection, overruled" instead of "objection, relevance" everyone including jurors And deputies laugh. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Actually it sounded like he was gonna object then realized the answer didn't mean anything so he overruled...IMO

ICA's little pouty moue expression makes me wanna reach out and shake her

It's so petulant

Her whole look is awful; today she seems like a pioneer schoolmarm who just got out of a covered wagon far from the nearest bathtub.

I can completely understand why the defense doesn't want her to look chic, poised and pulled-together but those long strands of semi-bangs and pastel blouses/tops are just ghastly.

Because they want her to look waif like and abused. She would never have dressed like that in her pre jail days. I bet you that.

JB: were u in CA's home on june 16 when caylee drowned?

CC: No

JB asks if he was there when Caylee drowned. And had no other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran