2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, I have liked Nate in the past, very information in his LE interview.

It's nice to see these guys wear what I call "church clothes".

oh jeeze - JB will ask every witness " were you at the Ant house on June 16 when Caylee drowned? so the jurors will get that tought stuck in there minds

what a joke - hope Mr George gets in his objection next time

OK Baez has already frayed my last remaining nerve today.

What an <unusual person>

Why did HHJP allow that question??? OMG, I'm already beyond angry!!

I guess JB just won't deal with any of the people who will testify to KC not going to work or anything, because really where can he go? But wow, "Were you in the home when Caylee drowned" is pretty ballsy.

JB could have just asked this kid. Hey have you ever seen the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause riding a Unicorn?

Why didn't SA object to that question..it has not been shown that she drowned. Well they're ready for it now so maybe next time.

Nathan L.
traildayone14.jpg

Attended Full Sail
Currently plays in band and while at Full Sail
Lived w/TL and CC
Slept on t couch

So JB will continue to push the drowning. So basically he is saying she wasn't looking for Caylee because she knew she was already dead because she drowned so now all of these witnesses are meaningless.

I love how Baez yelled out OBJECTION OVERRULED.

What a <modsnip>.

oh jeeze - JB will ask every witness " were you at the Ant house on June 16 when Caylee drowned? so the jurors will get that tought stuck in there minds

what a joke - hope Mr George gets in his objection next time

JB is doing a bang-up job...lol

And the only way Caylee drowned is if ICA held her underwater for 30 minutes!!!

I guess JB just won't deal with any of the people who will testify to KC not going to work or anything, because really where can he go? But wow, "Were you in the home when Caylee drowned" is pretty ballsy.

He just wants to keep reminding the jury of what they say happened.

What? Were you at Anthony Home when Caylee Drowned?
No more questions?

Okay I see, he will ask them all this because in his mind none of their testimony is relevant.

Point for Baez on this one. Why didn't the SA ask him if KC had ever told them Caylee drowned? If the jury is thinking she did die in the pool, then they are thinking...so what if she had none of Caylee's toys there, Caylee was dead??? I don't get the states strategy on this one. :waitasec:

Just an observation but I wish Mr. G would soften up his questioning of these witnesses...I mean they didn't do anything wrong!

:cow:

I hope TL comes in today. He must regret the day he ever got involved with KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns