2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH???

JB only question to Cameron was "Were you at the house on June 16 when Caylee drowned?"

OMG?!?!
You would think that Baez would at least ask how she was towards Caylee while Caylee was there in their apartment.
If they are to paint her to be any kind of mother, they must ask the questions!
Really? OMG!

Nathan said he was sleeping on couch,,,buying time till Tony's lease was up.(about a month)

Why'd they need that file then?!!!!

The DT is playing games and trying to mess with the SAs momentum. They didn't need their files.

I am really confused as to why the judge allowed that question. It was stated as fact now cameron thinks the baby dorwned in the pool.

Witness was a musician at the time. First met Casey at his drummer's birthday party. ICA seemed like a normal outgoing girl. She and Toni seemed to get along great. Did not know at first that she had a daughter. But learned about it a few days later. He did meet Caylee at his apartment. Saw her two or three times.

Casey seemed outgoing and normal when he first met her.

Met caylee at apartment....met her 2-3 times. Caylee never spent the night.

oh jeeze - JB will ask every witness " were you at the Ant house on June 16 when Caylee drowned? so the jurors will get that tought stuck in there minds

what a joke - hope Mr George gets in his objection next time

thats what I was thinking.....if thats the case why makea big deal about getting the witness lists :waitasec:

Nathan and Cameron both said KC seemed like a normal 22 y.o. girl. I think that's the point of having these witnesses, to show she's "normal".

Why didn't SA object to that question..it has not been shown that she drowned. Well they're ready for it now so maybe next time.

They did object, saying there is no evidence of her drowning, but judge overrulled it. I think it is a good strategy because as we know there is no evidence as to HOW Caylee died. So far anyways...unless the state can prove otherwise. I doubt it since Dr. G said homicide by unknown means. But she might be able to take the stand and say why she feels the death was NOT a drowing based on the condition of the remains?? This is going to get interesting.

That's so sad that these guys had to have this happen in their life. I bet none of them will ever forget Caylee.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member