2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clint House... I bet we will have Tony Lazzaro after all the roommates testify.

That jury probably feels like they are at Catholic mass - up, down, up down....

LOL

ALL thats going thru ICAs mind is that she MAY see TL today... thats all...

I interpreted that as George trying to control his anger. I'm sure it must have been very upsetting to be accused of molesting your child in such a public forum, and George is known to be volatile. I saw him as taking a second to control that anger and then I felt his response was very believable.

Tink

I don't believe in reading body language, except the obvious. Next we will have experts who can read minds. moo

So Clint up then it has to be Tony. Can't wait to see ICA's face when he is called.

Wonder what that was all about...
traildayone20.jpg

My guess ... a potential exhibit

Casey Jordan is shocked that CJBP allowed the comments from JB about whether the witnesses were present when Caylee drowned.

She said it goes along the lines of asking someone how long they have been beating their wife.

CJ on IS saying the JB's question of were you at the house when Caylee drowned? was the first snaky thing, yes she said snaky, that JB has done.

She was surprised HHJP allowed it.

Look at what all these poor guys have to go through and they did nothing wrong. Just sad they have to do this. More victims of ICA.

So, JB is establishing a pattern of asking every witness if they were present on July 16th when Caylee drowned in the family pool. :rolleyes:

Jose is stating the drowning as a fact, that way the jurors might think that too. The more JB keeps pushing the drowning incident the more people might buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop