2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...when did this encounter between Maria and Caylee occur? Man I need more diet coke this morning. Off to open another can...sorry fellow peeps

That looks like a twibbon pin on GA's collar.....

traildayone33.jpg

Just showed cindy and george both look upset this morning george using kleenex :(

Hoping Cindy gets called to the stand today,can't wait to see her demeanor

Maria is everything KC is not.....works, good job, college graduate. Seems like a sweet young woman:)

yep and that's why ICA hates her - see the daggers?
Plus she's telling the truth which ICA is a stranger to

Question....Will the smarmy JB show up to question this witness. She is so striking and poised and it will thrown JB off.

KC will be jealous too I bet.

He's gonna make a joke, I can feel it, and try to be "charming". :yuck: I seriously doubt he'll ask her about "being in the house when Caylee drowned in the pool" (which I really hope he doesn't ask again to anyone.)

Is George crying? Or has he got the cold virus that's going around?

Not being snarky..jmo...DS looks worn out.

KC must be very envious of MK...she is sophisticated, has a great job, and is free to go wherever she wants....KC is not and has to dress in ruffles.

KC to DCS....

Can you ask Maria if she'll let me borrow that outfit? I'll return it I swear.

can you ask maria if i can borrow her outfit.jpg

I'm sure CA is none too pleased about the thought of Caylee being left out on balconies and out in the living room while ICA is doing who knows what in AL's bedroom...

So far today, we can figure out Casey was perfectly, consistently happy. She left her daughter Caylee alone to answer the door to strangers while she was with TonyL in the bedroom. Great mother, huh.

So lemme get this straight, because ICA is so terribly traumatised by horrific sexual abuse, it makes her kind, caring and loving towards other people. It also made her an excellent mother. It made her loving and caring towards Tony and his friends immediately after her sex fiend father disposes of her beloved daughters body after he *found* her drowned in the family pool?

Ummmm yeah.... RIGHT.

Wonder who this belongs to? Probably the SA.

stuff.jpg

oh wow, ICA had Caylee in an apartment filled w/guys, opening doors, and on a balcony all by herself while she is off w/her boyfriend in his bedroom. i bet GA and CA are beside themselves!

and on another note, MK is everything ICA lied to be, lol... enjoy your prison clothes ICA!

I can't believe that SA wasn't allowed to submit Fusion pictures when questioning Clint. Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member